Search results

1. rangerdude91

Wanted: Gigas (Giant) Clam

bump NW
  2. rangerdude91

I will not give up!!!! haha, I have the money if someone on here has one they would sell... thanks NW
  3. rangerdude91

yeah i have ordered a few from them before, but they dont have the Gigas clam. thats what im really looking to find thanks for your efforts NW
  4. rangerdude91

bump NW
  5. rangerdude91

thanks for the suggestions. i have seen those sites but had not thought about contacting them. i have seen other sites also that are out of stock too. i was hoping to maybe get lucky and find someone on here ready to let one go that was maybe to big for there tank. any other suggestions would...
  6. rangerdude91

i have been looking for a Gigas clam for a while now and havent had any luck finding one. if anybody has one for sale please contact me, almost any size clam will do thanks NW volkswagen74@verizon.net
  7. rangerdude91

air bubbles forming

it does look like it mostly happening in the algae areas too. it must be the MH that have started this thanks for the info NW
  8. rangerdude91

air bubbles forming

i have just recently notice that my liverock, and some other corals are getting air bubbles on them. and it seems like some are even growing algae on them. if i swipe my hand over them they seem to just pop are these just air bubbles or something i should worry about? im trying to get...
  9. rangerdude91

a good auto top off?

thanks guys. i went with the double switch one from Autotopoff.com, and got a pump from there too. thanks again NW
  10. rangerdude91

a good auto top off?

hello all. i need some suggestions for a new auto top off. mine broke and need to replace it soon. my tank uses about 5 gallons a week, so i just keep a 5gal bucket next to the tank and have the auto top off in it. jest need a decent on and that wont kill my wallet thanks NW
  11. rangerdude91

New from Va( long intro)

thanks guys. the wellso is finally starting to inflate a little bit more today. i had to cover him with a clear plastic bowl because my coral beauty was pecking at him. but my sponge looks like it has gotten thiner on one of its branches... i guess ill have to wait and see how he turns out NW
  12. rangerdude91

New from Va( long intro)

thanks everyone for the comments. it got a few new things today. Green Wellso brain coral and a sponge here are a few new pics from today( sorry for the water streaks, had just taken my arm out and forgot to clean it) thanks again, and hope you enjoy NW
  13. rangerdude91

giant clams

6inch i just got yesterday 6inch and 4inch
  14. rangerdude91

New from Va( long intro)

here it is now. the big flower pot coral is closed up, and don't have as much as i did, but will be ordering some more corals a little later on. getting my MH tomorrow. new clam on the left NW
  15. rangerdude91

New from Va( long intro)

i live in Chesapeake. the closest store that sells saltwater fish and creatures is Animal Jungle but its not a great selection. i mostly order form Liveaquaria.com Thanks for all the compliments. Its not looking as good as i wished right now but i need to work on the placement of some of my...
  16. rangerdude91

New from Va( long intro)

Ive been cruising around here for a while now and i figured i would go ahead and join. I have a 75g salt with a 25g sump. Ive had it up and going for at least a half a year. Some fish, and corals. I love the Claims ( have a 6 inch on the way). AquaEuroUsA 1/10 hp chiller, and all the other...