Search results

1. J

Replacement Overflows

They said that overflow boxes are availabe, but not the kind that come originally with the tank.
  2. J

Replacement Overflows

Guess who doesn't sell AGA (Aqueon) overflows....Aqueon! That was the first place I looked.;)
  3. J

Replacement Overflows

I thought about that. Just wanted to see if it was worth it to put forth the effort, or if I could get them already made for cheap. I'm in the middle of a full rebuild to include DIY LED fixture, new stand, and new sump. Not looking for more projects, but can make them if I have to.
  4. J

Replacement Overflows

I currently have a AGA 120gal tank with a glassholes.com 1200gph overflowbox. I'm thinking of going back to the dual overflows that originally came with the tank. Does anyone know were I can find replacement overflows like the ones from the manufacturer? Thanks for the help.
  5. J

RG's 209 Oceanic dt

Good to know. Thanks for the info. I'll probably start off around 15-20% and slowly work my way up from there.
  6. J

RG's 209 Oceanic dt

Thanks for the info. I would love to get a PAR meter, but I don't have the $300 to drop on a meter I'm only gonna use a handful of times. Would be useful though. Another question for you. How high above your tank do you hang your fixtures?
  7. J

RG's 209 Oceanic dt

Just curious b/c I'm making my own LED fixture. What intensity do you keep your LEDs at as far as % power?
  8. J

RG's 209 Oceanic dt

Beautiful:thumbup:
  9. J

Aqua Medic 4 channel reef doser

Will consider any reasonable offer.
  10. J

RG's 209 Oceanic dt

Were are the pics?
  11. J

LED Pre-Purchase Reality Check?

I just ordered the 90 gallon kit w/ Apex controller from Rapidled the other day. The reps. there were super helpful and answered every question I had fully. If you go with them let me know. Maybe we can exchange notes.
  12. J

Will take $350 shipping included. Above link is for wrong unit. I am selling the Quadro
  13. J

Has sat in closet unused and I have no need for it. Tested it and still works like new. Retails just under $500. Make me an offer and support my Santa fund:snowski: Aqua Medic Reefdoser Dosing Pump
  14. J

BRS group buy

Well, did not get enough people for the group buy. Will try again in the near future. Thanks to those who wanted to participate.
  15. J

BRS group buy

Ok, have 5 people on the list need 5 more. Looking to set this up for this Tues. 9/4. Let me know if you're interested. If you haven't sent me your email and last name you are not on the list. PM me this info if you want in.
  16. J

BRS group buy

Seems like there is a good bit of interest. However I still only have 3 people on the list. Need 7 more.
  17. J

BRS group buy

Not sure of the exact discount, but it is the biggest that they give. After that all persons involved get preferred reefer status which gives you the best individual pricing offered. Only beat by group buy pricing.
  18. J

BRS group buy

Trying to setup a group buy for Tues. 9/4. Anyone who is interested pm me your last name and email address. If you do not have a BRS account go to site and create one. Currently have 2 names. Need minimum of 10.
  19. J

Everybody!!! Take part this will be cool..

1 year salt