Search results

1. fastrc17

WTB: Tiny Zoanthids

Cat how small do you want and how many of each, I have 100's of different kinds of zoa's. I'm a zoa collector and i do sell if someone else is needing them. Fastrc Message me here or you know were i am daily!
  2. fastrc17

WTB pair of Wyoming Whites

For the prices they are asking they should come with a 5 year warranty and should be a mated pair with 100% guarantee and delivered. I agree with the greedy part. I sell clownfish and breed/raise but i would be a crook if i sold them for those prices. (just my opinion)
  3. fastrc17

125G everything for sale

What type of clowns? Could you send me some pictures of your fish, I'm coming up to Chicago sat for CMAS frag swap and wanted to see what you had i might grab while i am there Thanks Scott
  4. fastrc17

125G everything for sale

price for 7.jpg / zoas in 12.jpg / zoas in 10.jpg / 12.jpg prices / mated clowns / all the mushrooms and price on tank only. Im a CMAS member also and could come over sat afternoon and pick up what i think is good priced. Email fastrc17@hotmail.com or text 1-217-260-3699 scott
  5. fastrc17

Saddleback anemone

Champaign/Gibson city
  6. fastrc17

Saddleback anemone

I will take him. I have a large 120 gallon. You can see pictures of it @ Login | Facebook
  7. fastrc17

F/S/T HUGE Devils hand leather coral

Were are you located
  8. fastrc17

Were are you located
  9. fastrc17

Nice devil's You should move Mr.unhappy up higher in your tank, About half way up and keep him out of direct current,They like medium light and little current, Mine are thriving well in my tank after moving him up and out of current. P.S. hate seeing unhappy coral : (>
  10. fastrc17

Prop System & Misc Stuff

What is the price on skimmers and were are you located. Thanks
  11. fastrc17

Mega Sale: Fish Sales at Cheap Price!!!

Translated to English pricing and shipping please Thanks
  12. My reef home

My reef home

Here is a few pictures of my reef so far, It is in the process of growing.
  13. My reef home

My reef home

14. My reef home

My reef home

15. My reef home

My reef home

16. My reef home

My reef home

17. fastrc17

New to forum

Hello My name is Scott i currently have a 125 reef tank, 45 hex reef, 20 gallon quarantine tank. I have about 30+ coral/anemone and 2 sets of clown and a scooter blenny, Sally is my big crab and a bunch of maids(snails). Im always looking for more coral,Frags, anemone. I have a few pictures of...