Search results

1. M

Lets see your golden maxima clams (reef)

anyone have a nice sized golden maxima, id love to see some that are larger than an inch.
  2. M

brightwell KORA LAGOON

is this product any good, it is cheeper then miracle mud but does it preform the same? does anyone use Kora Lagoon in their system?
  3. M

Pink Spot Goby

so about a month and a half ago my PSG disappeared and i wrote him off as dead. today i found him in the last chamber of my BC and he was living, i am just amazed he lived this long with out me feeding him. my prediction was is that he was eating the amphapods in the compartment. so that is all...
  4. M

Maxx's 90 Gallon Mixed Reef

Hey everyone this is my second salt water tank, first being a 29BC i have been in this hobby for a little under a Year and I am excited to (Try) to document this entire build on here. this tank is going to be in wall and as soon as the kitchen remodeling gets done i can start putting water into...
  5. M

90 gallon price for a tank question

so today i came across a new 90 gallon reef ready tank for 260 is this a good price?
  6. M

Cheep RODI

can anyone give me a site where i can buy a cheep RODI unit with at least 50 GPD? thanks, id love some help!!!
  7. M

noob question about chiller

do i need to use a heater if i have this chiller. Aquarium Water Quality & Temperature Control: Arctica Titanium Chillers
  8. M

hello

hello everyone i am new to the forums as of now i have a 29 gal biocube, soon enough i will make a thread for it, well hello everyone.