Search results

1. M

Lets see your golden maxima clams (reef)

anyone have a nice sized golden maxima, id love to see some that are larger than an inch.
  2. M

Maxx's 90 Gallon Mixed Reef

bump
  3. M

Breeding Opistognathus rosenblatti - Bluespot Jawfish

doni, have you ever thought of breeding mandarins?
  4. M

125 gallons of water w/ 3.5% Sodium Chloride

hows the tank doing?
  5. M

Breeding Opistognathus rosenblatti - Bluespot Jawfish

is it possible to raise BSJ to adult size?
  6. M

Ricordea Q

Your ric looks healthy, frag it !
  7. M

smallest powerhead available??

I recommend two koralia 390's good water flow is key to a healthy tank!
  8. M

brightwell KORA LAGOON

thank you
  9. M

Mandarin that is eating prepared foods.

they are not aggressive eaters... if you feed a little extra that sinks he will eat that and try mysis as well, it is healthier. also enrich the food with vita chem and garlic... i feed mine brine and mysis enriched in my biocube and he is fat and happy, i will have had him 4 months soon...
  10. M

Mandarin

if it eats or shows interest in brine in the store grab it while you can and continue feeding it that in your tank. mine eats brine and mysis and i try to feed it every day. if it does not get fead prepared food the day of he eats the copeopods.
  11. M

brightwell KORA LAGOON

Buuuuuump
  12. M

can a moderator deleter this thread?
  13. M

brightwell KORA LAGOON

was the mud that you purchased wet or dry, because kora lagoon stuff is dry.
  14. M

brightwell KORA LAGOON

is this product any good, it is cheeper then miracle mud but does it preform the same? does anyone use Kora Lagoon in their system?
  15. M

Pink Spot Goby

so about a month and a half ago my PSG disappeared and i wrote him off as dead. today i found him in the last chamber of my BC and he was living, i am just amazed he lived this long with out me feeding him. my prediction was is that he was eating the amphapods in the compartment. so that is all...
  16. M

Pink spotted Goby

i had one and it rarely came out and im guessing it starved, IMO dont get one, although pretty it hid all day.
  17. M

Lone Tank 90 gallon 48x18x24 Reef Ready Lighting 3-4 Aqua Illuminations Led Modules Filtration Proflex model 4 with Coral life PC lighting for Refugium 36x13x18 Phosphate reactors Two Little Fishes Phosban Reactor running NBX Biopelets or something like that RODI Unit Custom 75 GPD RODI...
  18. M

Hey everyone this is my second salt water tank, first being a 29BC i have been in this hobby for a little under a Year and I am excited to (Try) to document this entire build on here. this tank is going to be in wall and as soon as the kitchen remodeling gets done i can start putting water into...
  19. M

FS: Refractometer LNIB & Koralia pump

how about 20 shipped for the refractometer?