Search results

1. C

Chalices!

$425 shipped!
  2. C

African Blue Steel/Hornet Zoas

$200 shipped if paid in full tonight. If you put half down I can hold them, but price would be $200 plus shipping then.
  3. C

Chalices!

$500 shipped if paid in full tonight! If you put half down I can hold everything, but price would be $500 plus shipping then.
  4. C

Chalices!

Thank you very much!
  5. C

African Blue Steel/Hornet Zoas

These have been in my tank for around 9 months now and i have fragged them numerous times and sold locally. So, no problems with them melting away :) I will do 20 polyps for $200 + Shipping. or $12.50/pp I will throw in some other high end zoa/paly frags to make shipping worth it.. This...
  6. C

Chalices!

For sale or trade for SPS colonies or high end zoa packs. EDIT: Also interested in NPS corals! Huge pink and purple chalice. 150-200 eyes. $250 Big Bubblegum Chalice. About 45 eyes now. $150 Awesome four color chalice. 4+eyes. $100 A couple more chalices. I missed the lights, sorry...
  7. C

A few of my nems

Thanks again everyone!
  8. C

A few of my nems

Thanks everyone! :thumbup:
  9. C

A few of my nems

I haven't been on in here in a while. Just wanted to post a few pictures! My Sebae Literally 5 minutes after i added the sebae and 5 seconds after I added the Clarkiis to the tank My male Clarkii in my Haddoni Carpets after the female kicked him out of the Sebae My two Clarkii...
  10. C

IceCap 48" 4x54 Watt Complete T5 Retrofit Kit

Bump. 140+shipping from 54313
  11. C

BGM Chalice

100 plus shipping takes all 12 eyes
  12. C

IceCap 48" 4x54 Watt Complete T5 Retrofit Kit

IceCap 48" 4x54 Watt Lamp Complete T5 Retrofit Kit Pretty much brand new! Used it for only a few days, because i liked the look of just my halides instead of both. Not sure what kind of bulbs they are. 2 white x 2 purple. Looking to get $200 for the lights, reflectors, and ballast. This...
  13. C

WTT: Android Tablet for Coral Colonies or Frags

Looking for large colonies or frag packs. lps, sps, or nice zoas. Still in perfect condition and I have factory reset it so when you turn it on you will go through the setup and everything just like the first time you turn it on. Comes with the charger and the usb cable. I don't have any...
  14. C

WTB: 250w MH double ended bulbs

I need two 250 watt double ended MH bulbs. Preferably on the bluer end. Not looking to spend much at all.
  15. C

BGM Chalice

Tyree BGM Will take 200 shipped. It is no longer bleached out
  16. C

Wtb: Mp40

I have a nice Android Tablet and (3) Koralia 3s that I can trade towards one! Also have a Bubble Gum Monster Chalice in the Livegoods section you can take a look at if you happen to be interested.
  17. C

BGM Chalice

Bubble Gum Monster Chalice 2 larger eyes and about 10 of the smaller ones. It bleached out a little bit when I changed my lights but it's coming back quickly. I will not ship until all of the color has come back but that will probably be in the next week or two. This one has been growing like a...
  18. C

8pm Chat Daily

bump...
  19. C

8pm Chat Daily

So lonely....