Search results

1. C

Problem with New Xenia

Hi there, I'm new to coral. After a year with my 55-gallon FOWLR, with a sump with cheato and mangrove, I decided to add a Xenia coral. My nitrate is at about 20ppm, and i heard that it's good for xenia? So i got it, acclimated it for 2 hours, and put it at the top of my tank. There good...
  2. C

Best Anemone! Check this out!

Not to spoil the fun, but most of you should already know that it is recommended not to keep Anemone at home. Not only that your home Clownfish don't need it, but Anemone just don't really last in your home aquarium. And Anemone will go extinct at this rate. But it's hard for a lot of hobbyists...
  3. C

Phytoplankton Culture

Hello hobbyists :) As an extension to the copepods culture thread, here i'd like to discuss about culturing Phytopankton. There are questions where I can't find solid answers on the net. Basically, most of you guys would know the basic steps to culture phytoplankton. Live culture, bottle...
  4. C

Copepods culture

I'm trying to culture copepods in a separate tank. I've googled about this for days, but there are still little questions here and there of which that i cant' find the answer. Instructions normally state to use a tank, half filled, with some air, right temperature range then fill it with...