Search results

1. Noel102284

Frag System Protein Skimmer...?

I am in the process of setting up a frag system. And I would like some suggestions preferably not from someone who works for a company that makes skimmers. I would like to know, is it possible to over-skim? The system I am setting up should be about 150 gallons. I know I can get one slightly...
  2. Noel102284

Bubble coral hurting...

I have a green bubble coral that seems to be hurting. I did a 20% water change 3 days ago. It seems to open very little on one side, but the other side dosn't open at all and looks like it is coming apart in small pieces. Im kind of a newb and i wanted any suggestions. My water is fine according...
  3. Noel102284

Powerhead Pump???

I want to purchase two pumps to hide behind my rocks to increase my flow. Can anyone suggest the best pumps. Two main factors are $ obviously and size of pump (so i can hide it). I have a 92gal corner.
  4. Noel102284

Swapping out caulerpa???

I have caulerpa in my refugium now. Can i swap it out for cheato? Probably not as easy as I assume, so I prefer to ask?
  5. Noel102284

Sally Lightfoot.....OUT!?

How do I get these guys out of my tank? They ate my fire shrimp and I want them out before they get any bigger. Any Suggestions???
  6. Noel102284

More T5 or LED strips?

I have a 92 gallon corner. I put together a temporary canopy until I can order a new one. I have 6x24" T5's in there now. I know it is probably not going to be enough light, but there isnt't really too much in there right now. I can fit 2 more T5's, and I also have 22inch LED strips from Icecap...
  7. Noel102284

Protein Skimmer?

I have a 92gal corner tank. I have been running it for about a month now. Started with live rock, sand, and water. I have two small tomato clowns, a hammer coral, and some xenia that where donated by a friend. I am in the market for a new protein skimmer. I am pretty new to the aquarium game and...
  8. Noel102284

noob

Hello 92gal corner 30 days strong