Search results

1. I

Orange County > CHEAP! CPR HOB FUGE W/ SKIMMER + PUMP and REMORA NANO SKIMMER W/ PUMP

Re: Orange County > CHEAP! CPR HOB FUGE W/ SKIMMER + PUMP and REMORA NANO SKIMMER W/ SOLD AND SOLD mods please close
  2. I

Orange County > CHEAP! CPR HOB FUGE W/ SKIMMER + PUMP and REMORA NANO SKIMMER W/ PUMP

Re: Orange County > CHEAP! CPR HOB FUGE W/ SKIMMER + PUMP and REMORA NANO SKIMMER W/ to the toppp
  3. I

Re: Orange County > CHEAP! CPR HOB FUGE W/ SKIMMER + PUMP and REMORA NANO SKIMMER W/ bump
  4. I

Exactly what the title says everybody. I did an upgrade but my new tank stand wont allow me to accommodate this add-on. I loved it when i had it in hanging in my sump over my 60 gallon.. I saw a huge amount of pod growth and life in the fuge its a good way to add a little bit more volume and a...
  5. I

I <3 Reefer [60 rimless cube reef tank] diy sump,refugium,stand

hmm got bored so heres what im working with.. not much but what do you expect from a broke college student!?
  6. I

Raymo's ~120 Gallon Tank Build 2011

Dang just read through your preparations, good job with the pics and everything. looks like you take a lot pride in your work and it shows. Cant wait to see this tank filled. Keep us posted!
  7. I

Any cheap Palys and Zoas in the Orange County area?

Just a poor reefer looking get some cheap stuff. Please pm if you have anything
  8. I

45 gal RR Cube

nice cube!
  9. I

Thanks guys, yeah im going to be getting more corals in this week just 2 because thats my rule of adding corals now.. Hmm.. ohh yeah im starting to collect zoas and palys too and totally moved away from sps other than my red monti cause that stuff is easy to keep. I want to fill my sand bed with...
  10. I

Not fully up to date pics will post them the next time im boredd
  11. I

Some transformations that my tank has been through..
  12. I

FS: Grn Frogspawn, Green Montipora Digitata, & Yellow Montipora Vietnamesis (SoCal)

Re: FS: Grn Frogspawn, Green Montipora Digitata, & Yellow Montipora Vietnamesis (SoCa Hey whatsup, Im here in orange county and i dont mind the drive up to LA, I'll send you a pm of my number im interested in alot of your corals hope you can give me a good deal for a package :). Thanks in...
  13. I

fowler was taken down 2 weeks ago.. The SBL was actually doing good in there, i sold the whole tank locally for 550
  14. I

New additions to the tank Big toadstool leather coral peach hammer head coral Bubble coral Pics asap...
  15. I

Soco's 90 Gallon reef project

NICE! always great when clowns host. Has that one always hosted? I have a pair of GSM and want them to host my new frogspawn anytips?
  16. I

Okay so lots have changed since I last posted, I want to just do this as a little progress journal for me. New pair of GSM in female 2.75" male 2" the other little guy was moved down to my refugium. Added a yellow watchman goby. The SB lobster went out to the front tank. 2 engineer gobies lasted...
  17. I

Don't laugh too hard.

your going out of your way for something that will later end making you maintain your tank more. Live rock serves as filtration and hiding spots. If you want less algae less light and more flow. GL
  18. I

haha yeah whos going to want a huge lobster? i dontt know..