Search results

1. uxdesigner

UXDesigners Red Sea Max 250

UXDesigners Red Sea Max 250 This is my second RSM 250 after trying out a 50 Rimless Starphire Cube of which I liked but I had issues with it being rimless. In my last RSM 250 build I retrofitted the lights with all LED's but I wanted to have some T5 supplementation this time around. In this...
  2. uxdesigner

UX Designers RSM 250 LED DIY

UXDesigner's Red Sea Max 250 Current FTS - (5/23/2012) Inspired by the Aqua Illuminations (AI) Sol Blue modules. I decided to build my own retrofit into my existing Red Sea Max 250 hood. Specs: 48 3 Watt Cree LED's 16 Cool White 20 Royal Blue 8 Blue 4 Neutral White 4 Meanwell Drivers...
  3. uxdesigner

My Clementines

WYSIWYG - $200 SHIPPED PM if interested... My Clementines (4 polyps)
  4. uxdesigner

WTB - RSM 250 Hood, Please respond before you trash it

Looking for a Red Sea Max 250 hood. I really don't care about the internal parts I actually have many sets of internal parts (PM me if you need ballasts, solenoids, etc...) I just need the hood is decent cosmetic shape. PM me if you have one laying around or thinking about going topless (that...
  5. uxdesigner

RSM 250 AI Sol Blue D.I.Y.

Inspired by the Aqua Illuminations (AI) Sol Blue modules. I decided to build my own retrofit into my existing Red Sea Max 250 hood. Specs: 48 3 Watt Cree LED's 16 Cool White 16 Royal Blue 8 Blue 8 Neutral White 4 Meanwell Drivers running 12 LED's each Dimmable on a blue and white channel...
  6. uxdesigner

RSM 250 - Complete Lighting

I recently upgraded my RSM 250's lighting to LED's and in the process carefully gutted the hood in case someone wanted to replace a few broken parts or do a DIY retrofit. Everything in perfect working condition. Not sure how to price this so make an offer, probably $15 to ship anywhere in the...
  7. uxdesigner

Red Sea Max 130 - Add Moonlights

Having recently upgraded from a Biocube 14 to an RSM 130 the one thing I missed were the brighter moonlights that the RSM is lacking. I went ahead and opened up the hood to replace the bulbs and noticed it would be an easy upgrade to add a couple blue LED's. Decided to go with 3 extra lights for...