Search results

1. Timbits

Otohime and New Life Spectrum Question

Thanks! I will check it out
  2. Timbits

Otohime and New Life Spectrum Question

Hi All, Does anyone know what size Otohime is the same as the NLS GROW pellets? I believe the NLS GROW pellets are 0.5mm
  3. Timbits

Nassarius Snails

Can you keep these snails without a sand bed (ie. no substrate bare bottom tanks)?
  4. Timbits

Getting outta the hobby

Are those clowns a breeding pair?
  5. Timbits

Deltec MCE - 300 Hang on tank Protein Skimmer

Hey guys i just got this skimmer and i was wondering if anyone has used it before? is it a good skimmer? thanks
  6. Timbits

Help! Id Clownfish!

Hey y'all i got this little guy yesterday and i'm not sure if it is an ocellaris clownfish or true percula? What do you guys think? Thanks!
  7. Timbits

November '10 POTM Contest!

i dont know why but i cant upload my photo :(
  8. Timbits

November '10 POTM Contest!

Heres my entry :)
  9. Timbits

Happy Birthday Woodstock!

Happy Birthday Woodstock!!
  10. Timbits

Clownfish Spawning Questions Any Advice Appreciated?????

Hi Thercwizard, looks like your clowns are showing pre-spawning behavior. Clowns usually start picking at tiles and clean them when they're getting ready to lay eggs. you might get a spawn soon! A year old seems pretty young though but u mite see somes eggs in a few months or sooner! doing a...
  11. Timbits

question on salt

Yup that's fine. Just make sure you dont switch salts here and there. if you use IO then stick with it. :)
  12. Timbits

Bowser - the flame hawkfish

such a cool fish. i always wanted one :(
  13. Timbits

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

i will for sure! im going to take lots of pictures so i can look back at them and how much they changed. i see a lot of pictures on here that ppl post before and after and WOW. thats all i gotta say :D
  14. Timbits

thanks nanoreefing! they are so cute! i really like the patterns on them i cant wait to see what they will look like in a year :D
  15. Timbits

Thanks Doni, i quickly got another breeder net and separated the two. they are both doing really well now and eating lots. their tank is almost ready!
  16. Timbits

Here are some pictures of my pair i got from Doni. They arrived a day late all da way to Canada and still did fine! Please excuse the bad camera.
  17. Timbits

so i put my new pair in my grow out tank with the rest of my juvis. they are occys and right away they started attacking them. they are around the same size. i guess they dont like the patterns on them maybe they think they're wierd looking lol so i took them out and put them inside a breeder...
  18. Timbits

Woohoo! Finally got my pair today. Just finished acclimating them. I'll try to post some pictures up later!
  19. Timbits

Pair of Clowns

are they all clarkiis?
  20. Timbits

Pair of Clowns

they will prolly b ok for now but will grow out of the 15 gallon very quickly. i think at least a 33 gallon would be better.