Search results

1. T

Brittle Starfish Help!

My brittle starfish just came out in the open for the first time in months and discharged 5 times a milky white fluid. What the hell is going on there? Is he spawning, pooping, dying, what? Please let me know so that I can know what to do. I have never seen this before.
  2. T

Breeding Clownfish

I have bred all types of freshwater fish some hard and some easy, however, I was wondering how you get specific colors in the clownfish. Do you breed different colored clownfish in the same family, or what? I was always curious as to how these breeders got mostly orange with quite a bit of...
  3. T

WTB-Pair of Clownfish

I would like to purchase a pair of clown fish. I really like the maroon ones, but, am open to others. Let me know what you have. Thanks. :swmfish:
  4. T

30 Gallon Oceanic Cube

I need step by step direction on how to re set up my 30 gallon cube to be a saltwater tank. I did it before and it was successful until our transformer by the house was hit by a truck. Bye bye heat and bye bye all electric for a couple of days. My entire tank was wiped out and never was set...