Search results

1. T

Brittle Starfish Help!

My brittle starfish just came out in the open for the first time in months and discharged 5 times a milky white fluid. What the hell is going on there? Is he spawning, pooping, dying, what? Please let me know so that I can know what to do. I have never seen this before.
  2. T

Breeding Clownfish

I have bred all types of freshwater fish some hard and some easy, however, I was wondering how you get specific colors in the clownfish. Do you breed different colored clownfish in the same family, or what? I was always curious as to how these breeders got mostly orange with quite a bit of...
  3. T

WTB-Pair of Clownfish

I am in MO. I have been searching for a pair for a while, just not sure what I want to settle on. I have had the maroon clown fish, tomato clown fish, and etc in the past. I like all of them though. :bump:
  4. T

Moving my fish from San Diego to Austin?

I had bad luck in transporting from Florida to MO. I used everything I was told and my fish did not make it. It was horrible to see it happen. Try to do the best you can, and if there is someone willing to ship them to your residence I would try that before transporting them yourself. I lost...
  5. T

WTB-Pair of Clownfish

I would like to purchase a pair of clown fish. I really like the maroon ones, but, am open to others. Let me know what you have. Thanks. :swmfish:
  6. T

30 Gallon Oceanic Cube

I need step by step direction on how to re set up my 30 gallon cube to be a saltwater tank. I did it before and it was successful until our transformer by the house was hit by a truck. Bye bye heat and bye bye all electric for a couple of days. My entire tank was wiped out and never was set...