Search results

1. KandyKorals

Huge Sale...10%-25% Off

That's right, we are having a huge end of summer sale. Everything on the site is marked down 10%-25%. We have some awesome stuff so come take a look and save some cash!
  2. KandyKorals

Flame Scallop

Cool! Don't forget RS members get a discount! As a sponsor I try to only post where I think it's helpful, LOL! But, I hate to see animals sold that are almost certainly doomed in captivity, and will always speak up in that case. I have seen very few cases over the years where Flame...
  3. KandyKorals

Flame Scallop

Very cool animals, but we won't sell them...in my experience in 99% of the cases they slowly starve in captivity.
  4. KandyKorals

Anenome hog help.

In my experience there is nothing you can do...some clowns and nems never pair up in captivity, so consider yourself lucky, LOL!
  5. KandyKorals

How many Nassarius Vibex snails do you have in your RSM 130?

I assume you are aware that Nassarius sp. snails are meat eaters...they prefer a sandy substrate and are a great addition to your CUC as they will quickly devour any uneaten food or even clean up an unexpected death in your tank...that said since they do not eat algae so I would think 8-10 in a...
  6. KandyKorals

Red Flower Pot Coral

Agreed...what is referred to as the flowerpot coral is generally a Goniopora...they can be kept but have very specific requirements...and the red/purple ones seem to be the hardest...we just acquired two (one is red) and are in the process of stabilizing them...they seem to do best with the...
  7. KandyKorals

Controllers

I'm super happy with my Apex...I have several expansion modules and monitor/control various functions on 6+ systems with it...being able to log in and see/control stuff from anywhere when I'm out of town is priceless.