Search results

1. fishingfishout

Anemone and Porcelain Crab help

Hey all! My porcelain crab finally found my BTA in the aquarium and is trying to host. The anemone doesn't seem to be enjoying the crabs presence and has closed itself up for the most part but the crab won't go away. Anyone have experience with this? Does the anemone just end up adjusting...
  2. fishingfishout

Starfish ID Paaaalease!

Hey guys I just picked up this starfish tonight. The LFS said it was reef safe and they just picked these up at some show in Chicago. Anyone know what kind it is? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Thanks in advance!
  3. fishingfishout

Fishingfishout RSM 250 (video & Pics)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOJ7ZnWuL0
  4. fishingfishout

New to the Club! Introducing Oscar!

Enjoy! He loves his leather coral and I think the leather coral loves him back. Oscar won't let any hermit crabs anywhere NEAR the coral...
  5. fishingfishout

Hello all!

Hi everyone! I introduced myself in the newb forum but I thought I would say hello here as well. I started a RedSea Max 250 about 3 months ago. I absolutely love my RedSea and was very excited to see a forum like this. I look forward to meeting and learning from you all.
  6. fishingfishout

Greetings from PA!

Hi all! I just started my reef tank about 3 months ago. I have a RedSea Max 250 and I am having an absolute blast! I live just outside of Pittsburgh in Canonsburg, PA. I look forward to meeting you all!