Search results

1. S

Wolffman64's RSM500

Hi, how well do the new skimmer sit inside the sump? I was taking measurements of my s400 sump and the skimmer area is the same widht (26cm) as fish-street says the skimmer would be. Or is the skimmer compartment of the s500 so much bigger that it can fit in well. I'm just curious as I'm...
  2. S

Coral Sky LED

Really great work. I have been thinking of adding some AquaRays to my 130D, but these seems like really interesting option too. Do You know if there's any sort of controller available for these? Or is it just plain on/off method. Would be really cool if you could do sunrise/sunset effects with...
  3. S

What Type of Aquarium Water Do You Use?

Home RO vater for me (no DI unit). Even tho I'm not sure I would need it as the tap water is around 50 TDS
  4. S

Microbubbles in your RSM? Check here!

I have had micro bubbles from the start (about 1 week ago). From the beginning it was obvious they are caused by the skimmer, it looks like it's snowing inside the tank when it's on. And if I put the skimmer of the bubbles disappear. First I was thinking the skimmer will just need to run for...
  5. S

Superfrog's RSM 130D

Really nice modding with the fans there. What kind of power source do you run them with? edit: oh, and I assume they are standard 80mm x 80mm computer cooling fans :)
  6. S

tunze?

Thank you w00t and Reefmack for the info. I'm really considering getting one because of the sound. I will run with the stock for some time and see if it settles. As I got my RSM130D only yesterday :) I probably have to break it in first to see the real result before investing in a new...
  7. S

tunze?

Hello everyone. I would like to know how much quieter the Tunze 9002 is compared to the stock skimmer? As anything that get's the 130D more silent is welcome :) -ShadowArm
  8. S

Hello everyone

Hi, I'm just thinking about starting up a reef so I regged here. Still in the planning phase with it and I'm probably going to start it with a Red Sea Max 130D. It would fit nicely with my other furniture and the size would be pretty good in my apartment :) Of course if any of you have...