Search results

1. O

so i have a kenya tree....

Basically I am in the debate with myself over what to do with my kenya tree corals. I have a 75 gallon reef tank and a 12 gallon nano that I use for quarantine and frags. I have kept the kenya out of my main tank successfully for about 7 months now and strictly in the frag tank removing it from...
  2. O

unconventional

Well this is basically a question regarding basic equipment setups on aquariums and what has worked the best for everyone. I personally have gone slightly against the conventional and did a budget build on mine with 2 HOB trickle filters and a Hob Protein Skimmer my filters are the marineland...
  3. O

to get an anemone or not?

I basically have a question/concern regarding both an anemone and one of my clownfish. I have noticed black spots on my clownfish which (after alot of reading) concluded was attributed to my clownfish occasionally "rubbing" on a coral from time to time this action I had never witnessed but just...
  4. O

hello all

well i have been "reefing" for about 6 months now feeding off of the information all the knowledge i can find before purchasing anything and trying to learn from others mistakes, I have only experienced two losses thus far in my stock, a bangaii cardinal (which ate fine and did it's thing till...