Search results

1. reefmadness

help what size pump should i use?????

just got a new chiller for my 75 gallon it stands about five feet tall which pump would be sufficient enough to return the water to the tank for the base to the top all help is appreciated thanks guys
  2. reefmadness

Algae?

can anyone tell me what this is it grew out of nowhere its not out of control or any thing i think its algae but good or bad if it is algae dont know plz help any input is appreciated to the fullest thank u
  3. reefmadness

question

ive got a 75g and its got a center brace i dont know if its a brace can i remove tht does any one know whats up all help is truly appreciated
  4. reefmadness

Matts 75gallon redo

well i moved the 30th of last month and in the process ended up crackin my 75gallon tank altough it was disasterous at the time it all has worked out since. So i figured it was time to finally start a thread.After transfering all my live stock to a friends tank the same night i got right on the...
  5. reefmadness

quick ?

i know about kelvin ratings but would i be ok using an 18000k t5 instead of a 10000k t5 any input
  6. reefmadness

live rock for sale

got about 40 lbs 3$# for sale the only thing is i had flatworms im pretty sure i got rid of them all but you should probably cook it ill even throw in the bottle of flatworm control ive got so you can dose them again pm me or post up
  7. reefmadness

fresh water dip????

ok so after a disasterous move and a broken 75g tank this weekend ive got a new tank and decided to start over now that im a little more knowledgable with everything i had a huge flatworm problem in my last tank millions it was narly (flatworm control did nothing for me)anyway my lr is still...
  8. reefmadness

flatworms i think help

ive got hundred of these things in my tank good bad let me know plz and how do i get rid of them if they are bad
  9. reefmadness

lumens?

im getting ready to do a full led lightin setup but i need to know how many lumens on a 75g tank in which i want to do every coral under the sun can anyone help
  10. reefmadness

which coral should i start out with?

hey guys im headed to my lfs after work for my first coral my tanks been cycling for 8 weeks and im finally ready yesss any suggestions on what i should bring home my tank is 75g with a dual t5 12000k and an actinic any input would be helpful
  11. reefmadness

hyposalinity?

i pretty much got everything the one thing im not clear about is do i just drop them in a low salinity qt or do i slowly bring down the salinity my only question plz help
  12. reefmadness

metronidazole anyone used it?

i been dosing this for a mild case of ich lol anyway been mixing w brine shrimp for feeding daily and dosing the water every two for the last four days seems to be working anyone know how long i should be using this for any suggestions or comments are appreciated
  13. reefmadness

hello everyone

whats up guys thnx 4 havin me got a 75 gallon fowlr gonna go reef after i get the hang of it setup for six weeks w 2 damsels and three hermit crabs feel free to gimme any suggestions