2. reefmadness

help what size pump should i use?????

the one with the straight and s tube
  3. reefmadness

no overflow gonna use the 5/8 inch tube included in the install kit
  4. reefmadness

just got a new chiller for my 75 gallon it stands about five feet tall which pump would be sufficient enough to return the water to the tank for the base to the top all help is appreciated thanks guys
  5. reefmadness

Hungry Chaeto 4 sale $10/bag

i could use some plz gimme a pm thnx
  6. reefmadness

Welcome new Moderators!

wow where have i been haha thats awesome im sure youll all rock:dance: congrats
  7. reefmadness

Anyone need anything made out of pyrex?

i wanna spend money lol when?
  8. reefmadness

Big day today

can we have some pics plz
  9. reefmadness

Skimmer Not Working?

not creating skimate? i have one of these had the same problem if so just follow the directions of bohler imho you should be cleaning this every three weeks to a month thats what ive been doing now for the last three months and i havent run into the issue since
  10. reefmadness

Algae?

yessssssssssss thts what i thought so cool thnx for the confirmation big jay
  11. reefmadness

Algae?

can anyone tell me what this is it grew out of nowhere its not out of control or any thing i think its algae but good or bad if it is algae dont know plz help any input is appreciated to the fullest thank u
  12. reefmadness

The Dark Hobby; Can We Stop the Devastating Impact of Home Aquaria on Reefs Worldwide

Re: The Dark Hobby; Can We Stop the Devastating Impact of Home Aquaria on Reefs World well consider it dismissed i cant beleive this tank down your tank for the sake of the reefs gimme a break
  13. reefmadness

question

damn it ok guess ill just put my metal halide to one side
  14. reefmadness

question

ive got a 75g and its got a center brace i dont know if its a brace can i remove tht does any one know whats up all help is truly appreciated
  15. reefmadness

Glossary of Terms

great
  16. reefmadness

1200 gallon tank

pics pics pics!!!!
  17. reefmadness

new to the site

welcome to the greatest place on earth
  18. reefmadness

Matts 75gallon redo

thnx i also like the green chromi but dont they need to be in a school correct me if im wrong