Search results

1. J

Long Tip Anemone

Yeah there are pieces floating all over the tank
  2. J

Long Tip Anemone

Today I picked up a Long Tip Anemone for my 180 and my 2 maroon clowns are biting the tips off the anemone. Has anybody ever seen this?
  3. J

92 Corner

Hi all, my last tank was about 2 years ago. I had to take the tank down because me and my family moved. We moved into a house that needed work so for the sake of the tank I sold everything as a package deal. After many improvements to the new house I am ready to purchase another tank. The best...
  4. J

Lets talk ATO systems...

I have a Tunze ATO, I searched around for awhile and Tunze was the best choice I thought
  5. J

LED's

So I decided to take the plunge and drop $1100.00 on 3 sets of Blueline LED's for my 125 I am currently running T5's which I have been running for about 10 months now and am very happy with. I spent a few hours working on the stands for the LED's and about $50.00 in material. Well needless to...
  6. J

Which Controller?

I've had an Apex for about 3 months now, one of the best purchases to date no doubt
  7. J

Ridunkulous

This is crazy, this is the biggest tank I have ever seen in someone's house. Check It Out YouTube - How to Pimp Out a Saltwater Tank
  8. J

Oceanic 1/4HP Chiller

Hi I am selling my Oceanic 1/4HP Chiller, only used for 1 month (Looks Brand New) I paid 800 FREE SHIPPING!!!!!. MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. J

Scratches

Yeah on my next waterchange I'm gonna try a few things. I will keep you updated if anything remotely works. Scratches drive me crazy!!!!
  10. J

Scratches

has anyone ever tried toothpaste to remove scratches
  11. J

Scratches

Yeah I havent come across any that are reef safe either.
  12. J

Scratches

No one
  13. J

Scratches

Does anyone know of a product that can get light scratches out of the inside of the glass with water in the tank. The scratches are low and I didn't want to drain the whole tank to buff out.
  14. J

Life Reef

Yeah he seems like a great guy, I'm sure I will be happy I just wanted to check though
  15. J

Life Reef

Hi All, having a custom sump built by Jeff over at Life Reef, just wondering if anyone is running one his sumps and how they like it..
  16. J

Algone

I just bought a Phosban Reactor for my 125. I added Rowaphos for now but my lfs had recomended adding Algone as well. Just wondering if anyone used that product before or felt as though it was neccessary to add. Thanks
  17. J

Yellow Tang

I use RO water and Oceanic as my salt. My levels are all within range. I normally run Rowaphos, but that's only a week old. Trying to think of something that I changed that might be bothering him. His poop doesnt look stringy looks OK from what I can see.
  18. J

Yellow Tang

Nope all clean on the outside, no signs of any visible infection. Just curious if he will make it through or it is the start of his descent
  19. J

Yellow Tang

I have a Yellow Tang in my 125 for about 2 1/2 months now. He has always done well eating, picking, swimming around casually. For the past few weeks he would just sit in the center bottom of the tank and starting flashing around. He would still eat but after eating right back to flashing, no...
  20. J

Wavemaker

Yeah I ordered 2 more the other day they should be here shortly. Flow looks descent but I think 2 more wouldn't hurt. Most of the opinions I am getting is if you have use them so thanks Dave