Search results

1. Dragon Wrasse

Water Testing Info.

I thought this was good basic information.......Enjoy... Water Testing The number of tests that need to be done on a regular (weekly) basis is not overwhelming and should not take more than 10-15 minutes per week to complete. These regular tests should include pH, salinity, alkalinity...
  2. Dragon Wrasse

AquaController

I was just given a brand new in the box Neptune Systems AquaController II from my brother in-law.....Does anybody use an AquaController or tried to use one, if so, how do you like it and what model are you using???
  3. Dragon Wrasse

Bristle Worm Info

I thought this was good info on Bristle Worms, sent to me by the owner of one of my LFS's. Hope you find it as interesting as I did. Oh, Those Horrible Worms!-Part 2 by Ronald L. Shimek, Ph. D. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  4. Dragon Wrasse

75 gal. under new PC's

Finally switched out my T12's to PC's and added 15 420nm moon lights (using a DIY kit) :bouncer: I love the upgrade! and so do my Corals :heart:
  5. Dragon Wrasse

How big do LTA's get??

My LTA is over a year old and almost 12" across when its just resting, it will get larger and taller if inflated with water. How big will they get?? does anybody els have large LTA? :) :columbo:
  6. Dragon Wrasse

Little Giant Pump

Yesterday I spent over five hours re-plumbing my 75 gal SeaClear II. I replaced my RIO 600 (used as a feed for my HOB Refugium) and a 350 gal. Per hour pump (used in the sump of my built in Wet / Dry) with a “Little Giant” 2-MDQX-SC external pump. I just wanted everybody to know that this pump...
  7. Dragon Wrasse

Anemone Scare

Last night I had a close call, my Long Tentacle anemone (Mary Popins) decided to move and freed her self from the bottom of my tank that has a 4” DSB. She was sitting completely on top of the DSB….I grabbed the gloves and stood by the tank waiting for her to start floating around the tank, just...
  8. Dragon Wrasse

Upcoming Coral Event

I hope this is the correct forum for this.....I seen this on the web and just cut and pasted it here.....this looks like it could be a cool event. Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 9 am to 4 pm Ontario California Hilton Airport Hotel - Located near the Ontario California Airport which is about...
  9. Dragon Wrasse

Hello all and Merry Christmas

I have been hanging around the edge of the Reef for almost a year now and finnally decided to take the dive and join. I have a 75 gal. seaclear II with 4 inches of live sand and 100 lbs. of live rock, two Ehiem canister filters, wet/dry filter, built in protein skimmer, 15W UV filter, hang on...