Search results

1. Larcos66

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Yeap Buddy...... I was distracted in other things.... (Work).... but now i´m back to follow your incredible progress..... for my side, i got some thing yesterday... one of them a Bubble Rose Anemone..... i was waiting for that so long.... but finally.... got one...... I see you´ll change to LED...
  2. Larcos66

Hey Juan..... incredible job....... it´s just incredible...... hey.... in the QT its a Red Sea heater you have there.......?? did you got it in Guate.....??.... it is very impressive..... congrats buddy.....
  3. Larcos66

Hey Juan..... its impressive the wiring and all work done in the fish room.............. congratulations buddy............. keep us posted on anything done......
  4. Larcos66

Hey buddy...... what news in your reef adventure.......
  5. Larcos66

Hey Juan.... glad you get to Shanghai safe.... you have to visit the Jade Buddha Temple, The botanical garden, Shanghai Museum, if you can go to suzhou...man.... visit all gardens you can and the Temple of Secrets ...... your wife and you will remember this forever....... have a nice staying in...
  6. Larcos66

Hey Juan.... this is massive....... ginormous....... and the work you are doing.... impressive...... you should document every step in video and upload to youtube for a series of videos about a setup a massive tank...... incredible......great job buddy and have a safe trip to china..... bring...
  7. Larcos66

Hey Juan...... all the proyect getting shape, perfect man..... great job..... how much time you will let the water mature for the fish and corals.....it is impresive..... the hamoc.....brilliant.... you also should get those hamoc like chairs..... so confi.....good job buddy.... congrats....
  8. Larcos66

Ouchhhhh....!!!! man...... the octopus.....???.............sorry about that..... you know my nany has the same problem.... she broke my overflow box in the back of the RSM ..... how she did such thing.... i can´t even think how...... but she take a very good care of my daughter....... that...
  9. Larcos66

Wow man...... speachless..... this will be fantastic.... Nice Aquarium.... duuhhh.... yours will be incredible...... but whats your next project when you finish this...... may be this one.......??....
  10. Larcos66

RDrink25's New 130D

The Skimmer its incomplete..... inside this hole must be the foam adjuster..... http://www.redseamax.com/redseamax/250Temp/redseamax/images/130d_filtration_b_big.jpg check that out.......
  11. Larcos66

No Man..... I wish.... In my house evrybody plays Wii.... PS3 are not allowed..... Can you imagine.... The good thing is that I'm in the middle of my women.... My wife and little girl...... LOL.... Keep us posted buddy.....
  12. Larcos66

hey Juan.... how is the progress doing ........i just can´t stop saying this but.... impresive man.... impresive.......and good luck on Black ops...
  13. Larcos66

Man... a dream come true......... incredible................congrats Juan...... impresive
  14. Larcos66

Ok Buddy....good luck with that...... we´ll expecting the video and pics of this moment.......
  15. Larcos66

Thabks guys.... But RSM130 now its small...... I'll work on the 150gks.... But later.... Juan...keep it up.... This is the best project I ever seen......
  16. Larcos66

how far are you now Juan..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tguAgUZXgXQ
  17. Larcos66

Acuarios Marinos bring last friday some cool stuff.....besides of the usual things, Harlequim and Anemone shrimps, Tonga Flamingo Snails, and other things....some very cool fish, in the other hand, ocean farm also have very cool stuff....maxima clams, inverts.... check it in FB
  18. Larcos66

There are other stores.... 1. Amazonia 2. El Arrecife 3. Acuarios Marinos 4. Paraiso Tropical 5. Jardin Acuatico 6. Ocean Farm in Zona 15 and zona 7 7.Aqualife in Zona 7 Tulam Zu The second one its the most expensive of all.......
  19. Larcos66

Hey Juan.... this proyect looks great..... impresive....... The Glass guy in paraiso tropical its impressive......
  20. Larcos66

Hey Juam check this out..... YouTube - Sea Life Aquarium at LEGOLAND Lighting Retrofit from Metal Halide to Ecoxotic LED for sure you´ll reduce light budget with this....