Search results

1. crooked hook

Magnesium Supplement

Thanks for the replies.
  2. crooked hook

Magnesium Supplement

Has been pretty good just a little low here and there.Just used up the rest of the red sea stuff.At 1250 before i added it.Just wondering what would be best stuff to buy for the future.
  3. crooked hook

Magnesium Supplement

I have a magnesium supplement i administer weekly and its almost empty. Its the Red Sea stock stuff so i was wondering what was the best brand of Magnesium Supplement.
  4. crooked hook

Will my coral grow??!!

My torch coral died because my emerald crab attacked it and it has just completeley died off and i was wondering if i cut the whole head off will it grow back or is it dead for good.
  5. crooked hook

My super duper RSM 130D

Thanks Cheryl.
  6. crooked hook

My super duper RSM 130D

Thank you everyone for the nice comments on my tank. It is my life.
  7. crooked hook

My super duper RSM 130D

Thank you very much reefmack. A lot of this tank is thanks to your advice.
  8. crooked hook

My super duper RSM 130D

Thank you very much must've tried 10 different rock positions before I stuck with this one.
  9. crooked hook

Sand depth/ live rock supports and agitation...

I have a 2-3 inch sand bed and like other people I stir and vaccum some up with every water change that I do weekly.
  10. crooked hook

My super duper RSM 130D

Thank you very much i hope to be adding new corals soon I will post more pics.
  11. crooked hook

My super duper RSM 130D

Hey guys I've had my RSM 130D for about 5 months now and I figured is should start a thread showing you all how my tank is doing. Now I'm not very good at taking pictures so a couple of them are kinda blurry but here they are.
  12. crooked hook

Calcium is at 600 and nitrate is 30. What can I do????"?

I have the red sea max 130D and I've had the tank for almost 5 months now and my tank has been doing ok. My stock contains 2 clowns, 1 6 line wrasse, 1 purple firefish, and 1 3 striped damsel. I also have 2 shrimp, 5 snails, 6 hermit crabs, and 1 emerald mithrax crab. For my corals i have small...
  13. crooked hook

Where should i buy my test kits online??

Thank you, what do you use for a magnesium test though?
  14. crooked hook

Where should i buy my test kits online??

I'm looking to buy API test kits online what is a good site to buy new test kits for calcium, nitrite and ph. I was also wondering if API has a mag test kit i heard people saying they had API for everything except for magnesium which they got salifert.
  15. crooked hook

What should i get as my next coral?

i will take yur word for it thank you smkndrgn142
  16. crooked hook

and i actually only asked about coral okay gredell someone else just started talking about my fish so soooooorrrryyyy
  17. crooked hook

ok i will but what fish should i keep are there any better than the others i have for a reef
  18. crooked hook

I think ill keep them my tank is very healthy ive had all of these fish for about a month and a half now so i think it will be ok.