Search results

1. MSA ALR

Ebay Listing Ending 4/17/2011 at 8:00 est

You can now find these items on ebay for a great deal! New LPS and SPS Frag Packs! SPS Frag Pack - Live Coral Reef - 10 Premium SPS Frag Pack WYSIWYG - eBay (item 280657990955 end time Apr-17-11 17:00:27 PDT) LPS Frag Pack - Live Coral Reef 4 Premium Chalice LPS Frag Pack WYSIWYG - eBay...
  2. MSA ALR

SPS Frag Packs - Lots of Options to Choose From

AMAZING DEALS ON SPS CORALS THROUGH FEBURARY 15th -All of these sps corals are grown at our holding facility and are extremely healthy with great polyp extension and color. -ORA Corals are 1 inch frags and MSA corals are 1+ inch Frags -All Orders are shipped via Fed Ex Overnight...
  3. MSA ALR

Encrusting $10 Frag Clearance Sale (SPS, LPS, Zoanthids)

Lots of $10 Frags available at Mainstream Aquatics. All of MSA's frags are encrusting very nice and are extremely healthy. Some of these frags have been propagated for 4 months now and are encrusting over the tiles. Check back soon for complete inventory list. SPS Corals MSA Green...
  4. MSA ALR

Cultured Encrusting Acropora Frag Pack - Any 8 colorful frags only $49.95

Available for tomorrow only, 8 colorful cultured encrusting acropora frag pack for only $49.95. These frags have been grown in the SPS only system for months and are growing well with great colors. Just let me know which acropora coral you are looking for and it will be added to a custom frag...
  5. MSA ALR

Super Deals! WYSIWYG Zoas for $5, $10, $15, and $20

Just added some Incredible Deals on WYSIWYG Zoanthids for $5, $10, $15, $20! I'm posting this in a thread but these deals will be in the weekly email list in the future. Feel free to pm me with your email address if you want me to add you to the list First come First serve! $5 Zoas...
  6. MSA ALR

Spider ID?

Any spider experts out there that can ID this one for me?
  7. MSA ALR

50% off Sale -

Mainstream Aquatics is proud to offer premium live corals and excellent customer service to all hobbyist nationwide. All corals comes with a 14 day guarantee (replace, credit, or refund) Unbelievable prices on all corals - 50% off of the already unbelievable price. All corals are shipped...
  8. MSA ALR

This is just sick

9. MSA ALR

$10 SPS Frags plus Freebies

I am offering $10 frags of the following corals. All of these corals have been propagated from the main colony in my system at the store. They are all 100% healthy and have been cultured for months. Some have been cultured for years. I will also put my name on it that every coral in my system is...
  10. MSA ALR

Last Second Deals!

This sweet acropora is ending in less than 25 minutes! Kind of hard to pass on a $.99 aquacultured acropora frag. MSA Pineapple Express Acro MSA Pineapple Express Acropora Live Coral Reef WYSIWYG - eBay (item 280550860976 end time Aug-23-10 17:27:15 PDT)
  11. MSA ALR

Insane in the Membrane 24hr Sale

Look out for these on ebay tonight that started 8:00 pm ET. Auctions start at $.99 for these items and they all are WYSIWYG Ultra Wellsophyllia Ultra Wellsophyllia Brain Live Coral Reef WYSIWYG - NC - eBay (item 280549328124 end time Aug-16-10 17:00:30 PDT) Ultra Red Wellsophyllia...
  12. MSA ALR

ORA Red Planet Rare Jewel sale ending tonight!

Here are some more shots again of the ORA Red Planet. This guy truly is amazing. Everybody that has stopped by and see this coral in person has stated the same. Its going to be a great center piece for some body's aquarium. I also have lots more on ebay, including new and rare ORA corals. You...
  13. MSA ALR

Lots of ORA Corals For Sale!

Sorry if I have not been as active as I have wanted to this past month. The local sales and setting up the store has been keeping my very busy. I really would like to focus more on the online sales and less on the local sale due to my other career limits my hours that I can be at the store. So...