Search results

1. A

New 180 gallon or no???

make sure the tank runs opposite to your floor joices.also check to see if your joices are 2x8's.you'll need at least that to sustain the weight of the tank (filled) over a long time period.
  2. A

popeye

HI zooman,believe it or not,i had the same delima with one of my clarkii back in August of 2011,according to my log,all i did was to keep up on my waterchanges,cut back on feeding slightly and ran some carbon for about two weeks.i coudn't remove her due to the extensive rockwork and the added...
  3. A

dirty tank

Maybe it's your lights.are the old?
  4. A

Speghetti worms

thanks dmatt for the reply,would a six line wrasse be one of them?
  5. A

Speghetti worms

Hi fello reefers,i have speghetti worms in my substrait.I know they are pretty harmless but are they a foodsource for anything that i'm able to pickup at my lfs.
  6. A

Verify & advise.

No waterdawg413,it is brown with baby blue edges .
  7. A

Verify & advise.

Thanks Blndbunny,so far that sounds promising.
  8. A

Verify & advise.

nanoreefing4fun,would you or anyone else outhhere in Reef Sanctuary land know off hand if it would be safer in proximity to say mushrooms or zoas or maybe gsp's?
  9. A

Verify & advise.

Thank u for the reply nanoreefing4fun.i will monitor and move if nessary.
  10. A

Air Bubbles in the Sand

keep an eye on that starfish.once he runs out of food he will starve,die and mess up your tank.
  11. A

looking 4 a 90G

I have a 100g made by miracle but nothing close to that sweet setup.goog quality s**t though.
  12. A

Verify & advise.

I recently bought this coral,Monti i presume after some research,please verify.My question is as you can see it is very close to a frogspawn.I've been told it will not withstand an attack.Is this true?thanks in advance.
  13. A

Hardiest Coral

yes Kelly i felt the same way in regards to the fresh water bit,but just think of it as a stepping stone.
  14. A

possible foodsorce?

hello fello reefers,can anyone tell me if speghetti worms are a foodsorce for anything that i am able to pickup at the the LFS.
  15. A

Caulerpa taking over my tank! Help!

+1 on the tang,rabbit fish will also do the job if money is an issue.
  16. A

shave brush

All u need is decent ligthing.I bought 1 recently and my naso tang went to town on it.I ended up putting it in a glass jar-it made a comeback,but as soon as the first hair reached the rim,the tang got a hold of it and devoured the whole thing.Thats the last one i,ll ever get.
  17. A

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas Guys And Gals.
  18. A

sump pump

That all depends on how far your return have to travel back to the main tank and also the flowrate from your overflow to the sump.
  19. A

canister used for flow

My protective intake casing fell off.
  20. A

canister used for flow

Thanks guys,I can definately go via powerhead or invest in a more powerful return pump to increase flowrate.On a sadder note I just lost my Coral Beauty of 3 years in one of my powerhead intakes....boo hoo hoo.