Search results

1. M

latest hitchers

I'm pretty confident I have good coloured Spaghetti worm here, and a Hair worm which came out for a walk. Never seen that before! Got a mean crab now too, but that one has to go (trap set). :flame:
  2. M

Blue green Poop?

Hi experts and all I'm puzzled again:dunce: I've had a rock full of assorted colours of mushrooms for a couple of months, mostly bright greens and blues, but a few minutes ago a green one just spat out a clump of vivid blue green balls. All stuck together until my female clown (always...
  3. M

Baby what?

A cute little hitchiker which seems to be soft as it "wilts" a bit at night. About 1" across and tiny "bumps" cover it when the lights are on. 12gal, 2 clowns, 1 feather duster, clump of Dendro, mushrooms, GSP, green pearl (Taiwanese name for it), half a dozen Pistol Shrimp hitchers, same...
  4. M

Black worm

I month on and this brute suddenly popped out! Hard to miss and obviously a bristle worm type, but is it good or do I need to extract it ASAP? It is filling a hole nearly 1cm diameter and is quite long too. If in doubt and I'll prize it out, free to a good home :yup: Martian
  5. M

Hi

Another newbie here. Freshwater tanks in Scotland and Taiwan, one month of a little tropical marine in Taiwan now. I did have a successful cold water marine in Scotland about 30 years ago, but that's a whole other ballgame. This one is practice for a big tank when the new apartment is...