Search results

1. A

Lighting conversion

Hi all, I have just decided to use an old Orca ( Botu) MT50 (80l) aquarium as a small nano marine tank, will hopefully be a handy place to grow on a few of my coral frags. Most of the standard MT50 seems fine, but the lighting is an area of concern, being just a regular 24w lamp. Does...
  2. A

RSM 250 advice

Thanks everyone for your advice. I have posted a new thread with photo's of my setup.
  3. A

RSM 250 advice

Thanks everyone for you advice. I have added a post with some photo's of my tank. Not as impressive as most on this forum, but its early days and I'm learning as i go. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/56481-new-forum.html
  4. A

New to Forum

Just wanted to say hi to all. Posted a question on Skimmer options for my RSM 250 - Thank you to all for your feedback. My RSM is all standard bar the addtion of a Deltec Chiller. A few Photo's below, its only 12 months old so still developing. Al Kingsley - UK
  5. A

RSM 250 advice

Hi All, I have an RSM 250 which has been running for a year now. All has been fine other than issues with Tank temperature, which i resolved with the addition of a chiller unit. My ongoing frustration is with the Skimmer, its a pain to keep it set stable, one minute its way below the skim...