Search results

1. soco

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Borrowed the par meter and it's a pretty strong light. So I gunna dial it back some and see how things go. I started another thread about par meter reading if anyone wants to chime in Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  2. soco

Par readings

Ok everyone I just borrowed a par meter front from the lfs. What kind of readings am I looking/aiming for? This is in a 46gallon bowfront. And the light is on an adjustable chain so I can go up and down. What numbers should I be aiming for. Top middle and bottm? Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  3. soco

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Wow its been a long time since an update. Tank is running well except my light is too strong lol. My lfs is letting me buy a par meter tonight so maybe I'll figure it out. I have the light running at 60% blue and 30% white. And it's still bleaching things. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  4. soco

Is my new long tenacle dying

Any news on the nem? Hows it doing?
  5. soco

Oxy's RSM250

Ya mine have all eaten them lol. Idk much about it but I hear it's alot easier if u separate them from the eggs after they do the dance lol Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  6. soco

Oxy's RSM250

U know the clowns will eat them. U gata separate them Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  7. soco

LEAR FRAG SWAP TODAY!!!!

place was insane!!! Such a great time. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  8. soco

LEAR FRAG SWAP TODAY!!!!

if anyone is around cleveland today there is a huge frag swap on the west side. Super excited can't wait lol. I feel like a kid at xmas!!! Don't worry I'll take pics for everyone. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  9. soco

Srkd's RSR 450

Is that tank on top of your into sump area? What's it for? Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  10. soco

HELP! Refractometer Calibration Fluid Verification.

I would take my refractometer to the lfs with my solution and ask if they would do a side by side with ur water and ur solution vs theirs. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  11. soco

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Actually no idea. I had it on a frag rack in the middle of the tank and it was actually picking up some green color. so I moved it up to about 2/3 the hight of the tank and figured that was a good spot for it. A few days later I noticed the side facing the center of the tank had lost tissue. I...
  12. soco

nitrate and lps

Welcome to reef sanctuary! What are the other tank parameters? Have you had any swings in temp or ph? What lighting are you using? Also we love pics if u got em :-) Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  13. soco

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Oh ya go got to add that my acro started bleaching on one side so I moved it back to the bottom and broke the tip to make a new frag just in case it got rtn. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  14. soco

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Well been running pretty smooth. No news is good new I guess as far as the salt creep from the bottom. Maybe it was spillage drying. On a very positive note my Duncan has sprouted many new heads and they are growing fast! Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  15. soco

Hello :)

What do u mean u cycled several times? Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  16. soco

Serpent star eating my snails!!!

Doubt he will eat the shell. They will suck in whatever and then digest what they can. I'm sure the shell will come back out. Kinda like corn lol Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  17. soco

Serpent star eating my snails!!!

That means hes hungry. I used to have a huge green brittle star and he would try to eat anything lol. U will need to spot feed him large chunks of food to keep him in ur tank. Take deli shrimp and give him little chunks. Soon he will learn to come to ur hand when it's feeding time. They are so...
  18. soco

Hello :)

Welcome to reef sanctuary. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  19. soco

old live rock

Lol I love your lectures man u should put them in a book. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  20. soco

ID Help, Please?

I agree with Dave,idk what the names are but that's a great deal. Even if only 20 of them are different and 10 are duplicates. U could try and sell the dupes and make some of ur money back. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk