Search results

1. W

Coral Confusion!

It's safe to add fish and corals at the same time...but again you have a long ways to go to get to that point. You have at least a month to wait before you should consider putting anything live in your tank other than some live sand (if your doing a sand bed) and live rock, which would help...
  2. W

Biocube 14g Salt Water Tank - PLEASE HELP!

NO to the tap water....you really should use RO/DI, and if you don't have your own system, most LFS will gladly sell you some, but I would suggest you get a good test kit and test the water you purchased.
  3. W

Coral Confusion!

The best advice you'll get here is GO SLOW! Don't rush it. Taking your time will pay off for you in a wonderful, beautiful tank. Mushrooms are very hardy corals, and the come in a variety of colors and shapes, and can rarely go wrong with them. Good luck.
  4. More of my little part of the Ocean

More of my little part of the Ocean

My Reef Tank
  5. More of my little part of the Ocean

My Reef Tank
  6. More of my little part of the Ocean

My Reef Tank
  7. More of my little part of the Ocean

My Reef Tank
  8. More of my little part of the Ocean

My Reef Tank
  9. My little part of the Ocean

My little part of the Ocean

My reef
  10. My little part of the Ocean

My reef
  11. My little part of the Ocean

My reef
  12. My little part of the Ocean

My reef
  13. My little part of the Ocean

My reef
  14. W

Short into! First Post

Thank you all for the nice welcome....as for the chiller pump issue....I only have the one pump....the chiller is an inline chiller....so the water pumps from the sump through the chiller and back into the returns. I thought about doing it in reverse....having the drains connect to the...
  15. W

Short into! First Post

Thank you nanoreefing4fun for the welcome. In time I hope to contribute to this forum, after all...that's what its all about, helping each other and passing on our failures and successes. Great site with some very knowledgeable people here.
  16. W

Short into! First Post

Short into then a general question. I used to be on this site a few years back when I was deep into this hobby, but lost my reef tanks in the wonderful Florida Hurricanes due to no power for a week or two. Decided to get back into it with some poking :stars: from my wife and put up a 125 a...