Search results

1. H

Tunze and Stevie T media Basket

I have a RSM 130D, after some teething problems with my Tunze 9002 "bedding it in basically", I received my StevieT media rack and cup just as the Tunze started to settle in. I have to say this has completly changed my RSM and it is an absolute joy the water is sparkling no skimmer noise and...
  2. H

Tunze 9002 Help!

Hello bought a new Tunze 9002 to try and upgrade my 130D a little when it arrived the bottom cover was off and the pump etc hanging out of the casing put it all back together. It foams up and floods the cup everytime this happens in minutes also it is quite noisy not much better than the stock...
  3. H

130D air inlet mod into collection cup

130D air inlet mod into collection cup, have done this mod to RSM skimmer dont think its skimming so well but in new set up so whats the feelings on this mod has certainly made it a lot quieter. Regards Mark
  4. H

130d Phosphate Reactor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hopefully get my RSM 130D wet tommorow! Was wondering has anyone a phosphate reactor fitted to one and if so could you advise on the best way to do this . Cheers Mark __________________
  5. H

New 130D

Hello brand new Mariner here well dry land one anyway!. I have just bought a 130D and it should arrive in a couple of days.I am going to get some RO Water and salt and then introduce some live rock. My concern is everyone seems to have ditched the original 130D skimmer is anyone using it...
  6. H

Hello

Hello just bought a red sea 130D looking for lots of help new to marines Thanks Mark Scottish Highlands