Search results

1. shark32

What fish for FOWLR

, Good Luck!
  2. shark32

What fish for FOWLR

I have a 125 gallon FOWLR and my One Spot Foxface looks huge in there! I think a full grown one would be too big for a 65. I also have a 2 1/2, maybe 3 inch blue jaw trigger fish. He is very small and from what I have been researching (he is my newest fish) they are very slow growers. You...
  3. shark32

My 650L mixed reef

Beautiful pics of your fish as always! is that a twinspot yellow hogfish in you 8th pic? Just curious if it is and how yours behaves. I have one for about 3 years and he was great in the beginning, very peaceful w/ everything. All of a sudden, a few months ago he became an absolute terror...
  4. shark32

A Picture A Day......

My Starry Blenny, Neptune, was actually letting me take his pic! this is my ULTRA shy, one spot rabbitfish, Bugsy: and this is Pearl, my tank bred pearly jawfish:
  5. shark32

MatroxD mad 180 build thread..

Tank looks beautiful!
  6. shark32

A Picture A Day......

Thx Pat! He hid in the sand for about 5 days and when he popped out he was eating stuff off the rocks like crazy and when I fed the tank, he ate the mysis/ LRS mix! I hope he does well!
  7. shark32

A Picture A Day......

My newest fish, Sigmond:
  8. shark32

What type of pistol shrimp?

I came across a rather peculiar situation, my mud shrimp has caverns all over one side of the tank. I noticed awhile ago, one of my pistol shrimps live with him in his tunnels. Now the weird part, I haven't seen my purple firefish for a couple of days and was kind of getting a little worried...
  9. shark32

Patrick's RSM C-250

Awesome clam! Our kids are never too young to intoduce them into the fish keeping world!
  10. shark32

A relaxing five minutes

WOW! That is awesome!
  11. shark32

Buckshot and Snowflake Extreme Clownfish

Beautiful looking clowns! Good luck w/ them!
  12. shark32

A Picture A Day......

A few more pics:
  13. shark32

The Stony Shallows

Beautiful new tank! Lots of luck with it! And your clam is a beauty! Hope little Iggy is still doing well!
  14. shark32

A Picture A Day......

Some pics of my fish:
  15. shark32

GlennF's reefing heaven!

You have a gorgeous tank! I love all the different fish!
  16. shark32

I am sorry to hear your lost your fish :( ... that is never a good feeling... it stinks to have to learn the hard way; hopefully whoever made it, settles in well..
  17. shark32

Hope all went well with your move!
  18. shark32

Good luck with your move! I was very stressed out when I upgraded my tank and in doing so, moved it just to another room! Trying to get everyone out and settled again is very nerve racking indeed! Hope all goes well :)
  19. shark32

Orchid dottyback

I have had both an orchid dottyback and an indigo dottybock.. My orchid was very peaceful to everyone..never tussled with any other fish/shrimp/crab/starfish...my indigo is the same way.. they are very curious fish and will swim everywhere, but in my tank there was never an issue...I have...
  20. shark32

HELP! My 1st SW tank: Some macro shots..

Awesome pics! Love the blenny!