Search results

1. charity

lighting

We will the pics
  2. charity

lighting

Bought 20k Hamiltons
  3. charity

Id of sex of dead mandarin (Warning!: Sensible pictures inside)

I'd be careful it stinks to play with the life of your tank inhabitants. It is always sad when when is lost especially due to lack of research
  4. charity

lighting

We was always told the whiter the light the more growth we would see.
  5. charity

lighting

Grmy so from what we're reading the 20 K is proving to grow more but we have always been told that the 10k Grow Gm more coral so is what we have been told wrong or just not been studied enough
  6. charity

lighting

Anyone
  7. charity

lighting

14k or 20k. We have always used the 14k but would like the more blue look. We thought about buying more 14k and adding led lights for the blue? 2 250 watt mh. 125 gallon I also was wandering how much the blue would slow the growth rate down if we went 20k . Or would the growth rate stay the...
  8. charity

clownish hates coral

Lol who nows it's weird though
  9. charity

clownish hates coral

My mocha clown absolutely hates my meteor shower coral I have no clue why it swipes at it and knocks it over which ha ha it's glued down now so it can't knock it over but I don't understand what is deal is with it anywhere I put it it hates it.
  10. charity

Orange Stereonephthya Coral

Coral is doing great can't post pic though I can't get it to work I use my Samsung note 3 to access the net and I cant figure it out but it's happy and thriving.:)
  11. charity

african fancy gumdrop coral croucher

Yes I really am fond of them I thought they just sit and crouched in the rocks that's ok to me. Maybe I will get them in the future I think they would be a neat fish to sit and watch even if he sits still
  12. charity

Will do!
  13. charity

keeping a school of green chromis?

I have always had 3 in my 125 gallon tank never any issues.
  14. charity

That's where I ordered it from:)
  15. charity

I like them been researching them for a while I think I'm finally going to take the jump! Most popular colors are red purple and orange .:snshne: comes in mail tomorrow!
  16. charity

african fancy gumdrop coral croucher

Anyone have these fish
  17. charity

Please identify this green pokey stuff :D

Hairy mushrooms
  18. charity

ID please

Acans
  19. charity

Yes that lol thank you