3. DEA_MT

~Jan '06 Photo Contest~

:wit:
  4. DEA_MT

~Jan '06 Photo Contest~

my new male mandarin showing off
  5. DEA_MT

Removing a GSP colony?

i'd just remove it one rock at a time or just load them all up and take them to the lfs and w/ the credit buy some fresh liverock and you'll probably have some left over w/ all that!!!
  6. DEA_MT

Leather Bumps

yes no need to worry if you leather acts wierd. they go through spells where the just don't look right and then the next day they're fine!:columbo:
  7. DEA_MT

Another common question probably.... MANDARIN GOBIES feedin? COPEPODS a breedin?

yeah try a few different things. fortunately mine will eat frozen mysis shrimp. i hear that it's also possible to get them to eat live brine. like they said you can buy pods or get a refugium and throw some calurpa in there. good breeding grounds for all sorts of pods!
  8. DEA_MT

~Nov '05 Contest VOTING~

i voted for the mandarin dragonet just for his absolutely beautiful coloring. i have one that's very fat and healthy and eats frozen mysis like that one but he's not nearly as colorful! bravo!
  9. DEA_MT

Crab Manifesto

i myself have come to this conclusion after countless incidents w/ different crabs. as for all crabs any time a snail looses it's footing and u don't discover him turned over within 5 seconds he's been eaten up. i've lost 2 pink skunk clowns and a skunk cleaner shrimp to a bastard of a mythrax...