Search results

1. YAGYAS

Wavemaster pro

Picked up a Red Sea wavemaster pro, and i need some ideas on what power heads to hook up to it? I've got koralia 5s running a 150 gallon now but I'd rather hook up a set of independents, or whatever? and I know Koralias aren't the best for on and off repetition.
  2. YAGYAS

Any plenum experience out there???

Im planning on another reef tank and I keep reading or hearing about plenums? Anyone ever use one or experience a plenum? They look and read like they are pretty efficient, but I'd rather hear it from a fellow member.
  3. YAGYAS

Cg Advice?

Anyone out there ever have a problem with a GC (glass cages) tank? If so let me hear them. Before I get heart broken I'd rather get the "I told you so's" out of the way now?
  4. YAGYAS

Glass cages

Has anyone here ever cut holes into a glass cages tank? I'm ready to spend money on a new 75 gal Rimless, 75x18x12. The thing is I dont know if their tanks are tempered? I want to cut my own holes. Someone help me save or spend my money?
  5. YAGYAS

Hello from Atlanta

Hey everyone, New to the site, My wife and I have been avid reef fans for about a year now. We are really excited about this site and hope to learn alot.