Search results

1. snarf

Help me win a LED fixture!

My vote put you at 49...Good luck!
  2. snarf

August 2010 POTM VOTING!

Was hard to choose..they all look great!
  3. snarf

Hello from Ohio

Another Hello from NE O-Hi-O! Welcome to RS!
  4. snarf

June 2010 POTM Contest!

here's mine...
  5. yellow wrasse

yellow wrasse

6. snarf

FS: fluval FX5, 48" aqualight and some PC bulbs in OHIO

Will do shipping in continental US for $15 via UPS.
  7. snarf

FS: fluval FX5, 48" aqualight and some PC bulbs in OHIO

So I need to get a new probe for my calcium monitor asap and I need to sell a few things I got laying around anyways... Does not include shipping. Fluval FX5 Canister Filter. Rated for up to 400gal Aquarium. Only ran carbon in it. Paid $300 new. Running another one on the 120 gallon right...
  8. Flower Anenomes

Flower Anenomes

9. snarf

Shrimp on a Treadmill

So this guy was getting paid to do this? I really need to re-evaluate what I want to do for a living.:rolleyes: I could not stop watching it. LOL
  10. snarf

Polishing/buffing scratches out of acrylic?

Had to do that with our 300 gallon acrylic tank. We used the Novus scratch remover. Some fish stores carry it. Comes in 3 types. #1 is for clean and polish, #2 is for fine scratches and #3 is for deep scratches. Even with a buffing wheel it is a tremendus undertaking and quite time...
  11. snarf

Diamond Goby Missing

I would not worry yet. It is still in the tank. Does it have a sand bed to hide in? Ours comes out to eat. I rarely see it unless it is moving sand and rubble rock because the tank is under construction again.
  12. snarf

Hitler hates flatworms...

"Without the fuzzy sticks, there's just no point!"
  13. snarf

The 200+ Club

300 gal acrylic tank here. About 380 gal total volume on that one. We are running well over 700 gallons of SW between all the tanks in the house. Hard to get the whole tank in the picture but this is best I can do. Red algea is gone now and the xenia and kenya tree took over a 1/3 of the tank...
  14. snarf

Funny Goby story

I got two diamond gobys on the same day. One went in the 120 gal and one in the 125 FOWLR tank. One got throught the lid (egg crate and acrylic tops) some how in the 125 and found him too late. :( Our hawaiian velvet wrasse in the same tank tries to jump all the time. Heard him flopping one day...
  15. snarf

Things i'll never have in my tank period!!!

no more GSP..it grows over everything in it's path no matter how much you trim it, it grows back twice as fast. Lost too many corals to let that happen again.
  16. snarf

Hello from PA!

:welcomera to RS!
  17. snarf

April 2010 POTM Contest!

goby is always hanging out in clam.
  18. goby n clam

goby n clam

goby is always hanging out in clam...
  19. snarf

Whats your sign

If anyone wants a rundown on their sign too, let me know..
  20. snarf

Whats your sign

Being on the cusp is nice. You have traites from both signs. But over the years you know which one is more you. I always thought I was a Virgo but based on the date and time I was born and the obvious traites I have, I had to come to terms that I was actually a Libra. Now all I ever do is try to...