Search results

1. P

Best book for Coral ID

Coral ID is always a problem for me, so I would like to buy one book for Coral ID. which book do you think it is the best? Links will be highly appreciated! Thanks!
  2. P

Help to ID this algae

My LR came with this algae, during the 4 weeks that it has been cycling it has been growing. What's the name of this algae? Should I remove it? Thanks!
  3. P

55G reef and fish tank Journey

Hello guys! I have been a member of this board for a couple of months, but havent shown my tank before. 2 weeks ago I set my first tank, for the same period of time it has been cycling. In it I want to keep LPS, SPS and fishes. Characteristics: DT: 37.8" x 16.9" x 19.7" sump: 24" x...
  4. P

is it ok?

Hello Last Friday I set my tank, it is a 55 gal DT with a 25 gal sump. I added around 30 kg of live rock and 2 cm of live sand. I am planning to cycle the tank during 2 months. This is my first experience in a saltwater tank, therefore I had and have a lot of questions, some have been...
  5. P

Hello

Hello guys I am new here and to reef tanks. I am from Mexico and I have always loved the sea life, now that I am able I decided to set a salt water tank. The tank is in manufacturing process right now, it will be a 38" x 17" x 20" (approx 55 galons). I hope I can learn from you as much...
  6. P

Powerheads question

Hello, this is my first post I am setting my tank up to be a reef tank. It will be a 55g tank (38" x 17" x 20") I would like to buy a couple of koralia powerheads but I am not sure which model I should pick, should I pick the model No. 1, 2 or 3? And How many powerheads would be...