Search results

1. I

Breeding pair fighting?

WELCOME TO RS!!!! Did you put new fish into the tank or do some changes such as moving the decorations or dramatic changes of water quality. etc:specific gravity(salinity), pH, or temperature.
  2. I

Lost a picasso percula last night

The story is so gruesome. I am very sorry about that because my perculas were dead two weeks ago too. Losing a premium clownfish is a bad experience.
  3. I

Urgent!

I think the clown is okay because frozen food will melt and "crumble" so the fish won't have digesting issues. My clowns often swallow a big chunk of frozen mysis shrimp and they are thriving now.
  4. I

Suicide Percula (EMERGENCY!!!!)

The small percula was dead this morning. I want to cry!!!
  5. I

Strange spots on pinktail trigger

The picture isn't very clear but I think the fish got rub marks by swimming close to live rocks looking for food. You can stop this by removing the rocks. If you are worrying about infections, you may add some antibiotics in the tank.
  6. I

The small percula is the only fish in my tank and it is swimming happily,but it isn't feeding yet, what can I do?
  7. I

My Blue Throat Triggers

Nice tanks, won't the triggers and the raccoon butterfly chew on corals?
  8. I

Thanks for all your advices, the fish jumped again and it is now dead.
  9. I

Reef safe fish?

Tangs a good fish for reef aquariums. Leave away on triggers and ouffers because they will cause disaster by chewing on corals,pipes, even electric wires. Anthias, damsels, and clownfish are reef safe fish and also easy to keep. Nearly all butterfly species will feed on the coral's polyps on the...
  10. I

Hello guys, I bought a pair of wild onyx perculas and the largte one (about 6cm) had jumped out of the tank which is about four feet tall. I scooped it back instantly but there are some minor injuries on the surface of its body. What can I do? Thanks alot.
  11. I

golden dwarf

First of all, all fish can get ick especially tangs, my angels always get ick for the first few days when I bought it but they disappeared in a few days.
  12. I

My female semi picasso jumped

I am very sorry to hear that. My black ocellaris and onyx percula jumped out of the tank yesterday.
  13. I

Zebrasoma and Ctenochaetus together?

I have a yellow tang and it killed a Maldive kole tang in one night. He also killed two powder blues and another two lyretail anthias.
  14. I

Predator Tank

Crabs are okay because lions are not puffers. Don't use urchins because they might injure your fish.
  15. I

Snaowflake Eel gone missing!!!

That's good news, but you still need to becareful because groupers will eat any living things that can be put in its mouth.
  16. I

Reef safe butterflies or angels?

Flame angels are a good choice. Buttefly fish will always try to nibble the corals so I never keep them in my tanks.
  17. I

Lightning maroon clownfish from Blue Zoo Aquatics

What a unique fish!!
  18. I

How can I post my photos

Hello, please teach me hoow can I post my coral photos. Thanks very much
  19. I

Sohal and Purple Tang-together???

Congrats ! It is good because the fish are small and the tank is large, but you need to know that they will get more aggresive when they grow bigger.
  20. I

My new fish (pic heavy!)

Nice fish!