Search results

1. E

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Hi Doni, The fish I got from you two years ago have grown big and beautiful! I think the A+ turned out even nicer than the snowcasso, but they're all gorgeous. No babies yet though...hopefully this year! Also, I need to ship some fish to Hong Kong and was wondering which carrier you find...
  2. E

I think we are back!!!

Where is your school located and what grade level(s) do you have? We raised some of my clownfish fry in the classroom last year, but my female jumped out of the tank in Dec., so I'm not sure what we're going to do now. I've been looking for a breeding pair. Right now we have 2 pairs of Darwins...
  3. E

I think we are back!!!

Rougiem, I teach high school marine science. Maybe we could work out some type of communication/project between my students and yours? I have 11th & 12th graders - regular marine and honors marine.
  4. E

Grow out system?

Do you have any pictures of the refugiums on your setups?
  5. E

Grow out system?

Hi! A while back you mentioned you were going to try an algae scrubber. Which system did you put it on?
  6. E

Grow out system?

Thanks! Which one replaced your 10" Octopus? And which one is currently on your main growout system?
  7. E

best overflow box

Thanks, Silver Dragon! Now I just need to find some polarized sunglasses...
  8. E

best overflow box

Silver Dragon, what is the trick with a laptop to determine if the tank has tempered glass?
  9. E

Grow out system?

Hi Doni! Of all your different skimmers, which one do you like the best and why?
  10. E

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Oops! Sorry for the double post. It said there was an error when I tried to post the first time.
  11. E

I'm glad to hear that your mother is recovering nicely! When you get the time, could you let me know where you buy your shipping boxes/styrofoam packing for the fish that you ship? You do such a great job of shipping your babies!
  12. E

I'm glad to hear that your mother is recovering nicely! Could you let me know where you buy your shipping boxes/styrofoam packing for the fish that you ship?
  13. E

Dwarf SeaHorse

Did you get your dwarf seahorses yet? I had 4 dwarf seahorses and 2 pipefish in a 3 gallon and they did just fine. I collected them locally on a field trip I took with my Marine Science students. I kept it bare-bottomed and kept the smallest sponge filter in there. The only other thing I...
  14. E

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Hey rrcg50, how about an update and pics of your snowcasso x snowcasso spawn?? Will you be selling any locally? I'm just down the road a bit...
  15. E

How are things going with your snowcasso x snowcasso pair? I remember you posted a while back that they laid their first batch of eggs. Update?
  16. E

Will you be uploading any more before next weekend?