Search results

1. L

January 2012 POTM Contest!

Now that is just cool Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
  2. L

Lurkerz RSM130

switched the tank out to DIY LED a couple of months back. 12 royal blue 12 white 3w cree dimmable. Things seem to looking pretty good. thought id post a couple of pic updates FTS Left Side My Favorite fish and the most elusive to photo One very happy Gold stripe. She never knows which...
  3. L

Everybody!!! Take part this will be cool..

20 yrs fresh 10 salt Sent from my Shoe Phone using Tapatalk
  4. L

X skinner?

So I've been thinking with the utter uselessness of the stock skimmer. I get about a 1/4 cup a month from it no matter what I do. Why not remove it and replace it. And why not give a small in tank biopellet reactor a shot as a replacement maybe even two reactors one with carbon/phosban. Any...
  5. L

UVL Bulbs

If you have added UVL bulbs to your 130 post pictures of you tank with them and what versions you have installed. This could give everyone a decent idea of what the color combos look like. Im running one 75-25 aquablue 14k one 2 in 1 14k super actintic I will link actual shot later but for...
  6. L

Lurkerz RSM130

I had some low Alk issues a couple of months back that took out some of my nicer LPS. I am slowly due to funds trying to restock the corals. I also have been fighting flat worms. I just picked up a yellow coris wasse in hopes he will find them tasty. Since installing the UVL bulbs the coraline...
  7. L

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Re: Fuge: This is a AMAZING shot of a amazing setup great job
  8. L

Lurkerz RSM130

I do love these bulbs! The UVLs are awesome. It is great that at least one lighting company is making high-end bulbs in Compacts. I just put in my order for the new Coral pro salt I am very excited to see how it does in our tanks
  9. L

Glenn's RSM 130D

10. L

Reefmack's RSM 130

hmm.. would this method work to remove small unwanted mushrooms or polyps?
  11. L

Maintenance help: I plan to upgrade to Tunze 9002, anything else I should upgrade?

Re: Maintenance help: I plan to upgrade to Tunze 9002, anything else I should upgrade so far i have run those lights for a month and have had no issues they fit a bit snug on length but not to bad.
  12. L

Lurkerz RSM130

130/130D stock light bulbs non RSM brand - from reefgeeks ReefGeek > Lighting > Power Compact Fluorescent > Bulbs one each of these l Manufacturer: UV Lighting Dimensions: 21.0" x 1.8" x 0.9" (L x W x H) Availability: In Stock - Usually ships in 24 hours Item #: UVL1035 ½ 75-25 14000K...
  13. L

Maintenance help: I plan to upgrade to Tunze 9002, anything else I should upgrade?

Re: Maintenance help: I plan to upgrade to Tunze 9002, anything else I should upgrade comparison pics are now here http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/54416-lurkerz-rsm130-3.html
  14. L

Lurkerz RSM130

here is a comparison of the RSM stock bulbs and the UVL 14k and 75/25 bulbs RSM UVL
  15. L

Re: Maintenance help: I plan to upgrade to Tunze 9002, anything else I should upgrade
  16. L

Re: Maintenance help: I plan to upgrade to Tunze 9002, anything else I should upgrade here is a link to the bulbs I'm running the 65w 2in1 75/25 and super actintic they claim 25% more light output ReefGeek > Lighting > Power Compact Fluorescent > Bulbs
  17. L

Re: Maintenance help: I plan to upgrade to Tunze 9002, anything else I should upgrade this is the latest FTS with those lights It actually looks just a bit brighter in person than this shot
  18. L

Re: Maintenance help: I plan to upgrade to Tunze 9002, anything else I should upgrade The lights from UV lighting that ReefGeeks sell will fit in the RSM hood and they have some pretty cool clolor options with built-in reflectors. Im running a 75/25 which gives off about a 14k color and a 2in1...
  19. L

Lurkerz RSM130

My tank was featured as August Tank of the Month for the Utah Marine Aquarium Society. I am very honored. Here are a few shot their profesional photographer took.
  20. L

Jakes rsm 130d

very nice mod