Search results

1. choppa1971

Tang in 130D??

I've heard of some people having yellow tangs in their 130's... Is there any other tang suitable for a 130D????:confused:
  2. choppa1971

Fragging glue??

Hi, I have a few coral that have gone mad and I am going to attempt to frag for the first time. Can any1 recommend a good safe glue to use on frag disks that is available in UK??? Many thanks Pete
  3. choppa1971

Spooky goings on???????

A friend of mine has recently had several fish and a shrimp go completely missing?? On Saturday he took arrival of a new tank which I helped him set up. We dipped every rock and searched every nook for beasties. We found 2 crabs, 1 small and 1 rather large and these were removed. His only...
  4. choppa1971

Help with next fish

Hi, I have the RSM130D with plently of nice coral and 2 clowns, 1 midas blenny, 1 flame angel and 1 purple firefish. Also 1 cleaner and 1 peppermint shrimp. I would like 1 more pretty fish and have not got a clue what to go for. Everything I love is not suitable for my tank Eg Regal tang...
  5. choppa1971

UV in RSM130D??

Hi, Does anyone have a UV filter added to their 130?? I am considering but dont know where to start. Any pics would be great:dance:
  6. choppa1971

Help Please !! Salinity probs

Hi, After all your good advise on my thread "water advise for noob" I decided to ditch the rsm hydrometer and get a refractometer (D+D). I've just calibrated and done a test and I am very alarmed at the results !! RSM reads 1.023 and D+D reads 1.028 !! Please can you advise how its best to...
  7. choppa1971

Water advise for noob

Hi, I have had my RSM130D active for 1 month now and could really do with some advise on my water parameters as I'm still trying to get my head around it all !!:drool: I am also confused that the RSM manual advises you to put a fish in once ammonia levels etc reach 0 after only 4 weeks...
  8. choppa1971

Anemone advice

Hi, I will shortly be getting 2 clowns for my 130D and wondered which Anemones anyone recommends. I wanted a Malu but have read a lot of bad things. I am new to marine and would like something reasonably easy to keep.:dummy: Any thoughts???:dunno:
  9. choppa1971

Rsm Hood Fan Noise

Hi, I have read several issues regarding noisy hood fans and wondered if anyone out there had replaced them with another product?? Regards Pete