Search results

1. S

January 2012 POTM VOTING

Goodluck everyone!
  2. S

January 2012 POTM Contest!

Making sure this size is acceptable? My first photo contest !
  3. S

A Picture A Day......

xmen^ ;)
  4. S

New camera, 29 biocube no where near stock.

Yeah but the thing is I didn't want to have to buy seperate lenses...
  5. S

This is actually not a DSLR camera, it's a bridge. Which is in between a DSLR and a digital camera. Although I may be wrong because I don't know too much about cameras. So anyways, I did not edit these photos at all and I did not process them. I used both the intelligent auto mode, the...
  6. S

This is actually not a DSLR camera, it's a bridge. Which is in between a DSLR and a digital camera. Although I may be wrong because I don't know too much about cameras. So anyways, I did not edit these photos at all and I did not process them. I used both the intelligent auto mode, the superior...
  7. S

Thanks a lot, I didn't even finish posting before you sent this! And thank you everyone else. I will answer any questions anyone has about the tank or the corals themselves if anybody was wondering anything..
  8. S

Thanks a lot, I didn't even finish posting before you sent this! And thank you everyone else. I will answer any questions anyone has about the tank or the corals themselves if anybody was wondering anything..
  9. S

I got camera happy... With flash, came out pretty cool. Acan Gaden!
  10. S

Just purchased a Sony hx100v bridge camera. I am pretty impressed with this thing, although it is my first time being a step above your normal digital camera. I will be purchasing a macro lens accessory hopefully soon. So here are some of the pictures...
  11. S

Coral ID

Thanks alot! Let me tell you, the picture doesn't show half of the color this thing has!
  12. S

Coral ID

I did a google search on Acan maxima and the pictures look pretty similar to mine. Although I would like to see a picture of an Acan Maxima with baby heads to see how similar that would be. Thanks for the input so far everyone!
  13. S

Coral ID

I just looked it up. But it seems that it is no that either haha. The heads on mine are seperated from the main head and the large head is around 2 or 3 times larger than the enchinadas
  14. S

Coral ID

Do you by any chance know the scientific name? Its not an Acan Lord is it?
  15. S

Coral ID

Yes it looks just like it, but it's forming new heads on the right side. Which from my understanding, scoly's cant do that.
  16. S

Coral ID

Hello guys/girls, just picked this "acan" up from a local reefer the other day. I am so happy he sold it to me I had been looking to buy it for some time now. And I did drop a good buck for this guy. Okay so we can't decide what exactly it is, it is about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. It grows heads...
  17. S

Coral feeding help needed

Sorry if I have missed it. But how often will you be feeding the tank? I see you will target feed brains and such once a week, but nothing on the number of times you will feed the tank. Your tank should be fine with regular feedings. If you want increased growth than you can feed after lights...
  18. S

Got my first chalice!

I am so happy with my BGM growth! 4 eyes this month