Search results

1. robaman

Back to greatness

Okay, so those of you who now me from my previous thread last year entitled “biggest mistake ever” will see that this is a continuation of my journey and I am now ready to rebuild/restock my tank. It has been almost a year since that has happened and my clownfish is still hanging in there, he...
  2. robaman

Jawfish tank?

Ok so I have a 12 gallon jbj tank u know the one with the filtertration built in. I also have a nano skimmer, heater, 50/ 50 bulbs and customs fans. Will post a pics when I get a chance i am currently at work. The question: Can I successfully house a jawfish (yellowhead) and a few other...
  3. robaman

Back in business

Back in Business “reefing is my business and business is GOOD!!!” OKAY SO TO ALL THAT KNOW ME KNOW THAT I WENT THROUGH A CATASTROPHIC FAILURE A FEW MONTHS AGO, IN FACT I HAVE A THREAD IN HERE EXPLAINING IT ALL AND WHEN I FIGURE OUT HOW TO INCLUDE THAT HERE I WILL. OKAY SO AS RECENT AS...
  4. robaman

Additives????

ok so i have a 100 gallon fowlr and if even one read my last thread knows that i went through a tramatic experience and i only have one clownfish left and a couple of herms. ok now that out of the way, i was wondering what additives i will need because i want to start keeping coral in about...
  5. robaman

Biggest Mistake Ever

So let me start by saying i really messed up but I guess you never really learn unless you go through it. I am telling this story so that no one else goes through it. Okay so here we go. My protein skimmer broke a couple of months ago. Than a few weeks after that i shut my sump down and it...
  6. robaman

sedra pump 3500

help my sedra pump has stopped working for my g1x asm protein skimmer. i removed the casing to get to the impeller to see if something was damaged or stuck in side, but i found nothing and it didn;t even have an excess of debris or anything like that. so i am wondering if anyone has suggestions...
  7. robaman

Sump Help

i just recently bought a 100 gallon tank and it does not have an intake overflow but it came with an overflow box to hang over the back, and a wet/dry filter, but i want to convert the wet/dry filter into a sump but i don't think i will be able to do that becuase eventually i want a refrige. so...
  8. robaman

ready to go

hello all, i want to setup a 40 gallon aquarium. i was wondering should i setup a sump and a refrige. If not will a hanging bio-wheel filter work and a in tank refrigium. the only way i can get the water to the sump is through an over flow box because i have a regular tank that my turtles use to...
  9. robaman

hello all i am new to salwater tanks, i have done lots of research and i will soon be setting up a 40 gallon saltwater aquarium. If you have any advice let me know