Search results

1. RyanF

Ryan's RSM 250

Yesterday I finally took delivery of a used Red Sea Max 250 from a local reefer. I had previously been running a RSM 130L up until about 2 1/2 years ago when my kids were born and because of their very early entry into this world, I spent 3 1/2 months in the hospital with them, which meant there...
  2. RyanF

RSM 250 tank dimensions

I have a RSM 250 coming soon, but I'm ready to start aquascaping my dry rock before it gets here. Can someone measure inside the display area for the dimensions (Length x Width x Height)? The dimensions listed on red sea's website seem like they are the entire tank with the back chambers...
  3. RyanF

Tunze 9002 availability?

I was planning on ordering one + inTank awesomeness but it looks like most of the major sites that carry them do not have them in stock. Does that mean there is a new version about to roll out or is about to be discontinued? Has anyone ever ordered from saltysupply.com or aquacave.com?
  4. RyanF

Ryan's RSM 130

I bought a used RSM 130L last month off craigslist as an early Christmas present to myself. Since my good friend is selling off his 100g tank, he is hooking me up with 4 year old live rock, so I'm having to start my tank earlier than I wanted since he wants to get rid of his tank and all of it's...