Search results

1. bogliman

What to do about my wrasse?

your water is fine. Nothing that will kill the fish. If there's a problem with your water parameters you'll notice automatically either you'll start growing algae or your inverts start dying on you. Some wrasses will take days to explore in your tank usually a couple of days but they should be...
  2. bogliman

New Rose Anemone

reefdummy is correct. you have to let them be. if they need that much light they will come out to get a good spot and get a lot light. the reason they moved out of the light is that they are getting acclimated in your tank. Possibly your light, water parameters are different from where they came...
  3. bogliman

3 Polyp Tru Purple Hornets Frag. WYSIWYG!

Kos...just an FYI those are not the original purple hornets. as stated it's the next generation. it's very different from the real puple hornet. those look like the japanese deep water zoa.
  4. bogliman

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii friieenndddssssssssss...........

:welcomera K. By the way. what extension format do you use to upload your youtube stuff? i use a canon vixia HG10. i've had this for a while and still figuring out how i can upload the videos in youtube.
  5. bogliman

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii friieenndddssssssssss...........

Welcome K. By the way. what extension format do you use to upload your youtube stuff? i use a canon vixia HG10. i've had this for a while and still figuring out how i can upload the videos in youtube.
  6. bogliman

Woman fries and eats pet goldfish after fight with ex-husband

i hope she gets stuck with a bone in her throat.
  7. bogliman

I seriously have issues with Red Sea pH tester!!!

PH tester from Red Sea should be easy. Don't bother buying their magnesium test kit since it's the worse test kit i've experienced.
  8. bogliman

how hot is too hot??

i had my tank to 85 when i had a power surge at home and all the electricals that are connected to the tank went down in the summertime. i thought all my stuff were gonners but as soon as we had our electricity back on and chiller started working back up and lights went on everything looked...
  9. Maroon clown with RBT

Maroon clown with RBT

10. Purple tang, Hippo Tang and RBT

Purple tang, Hippo Tang and RBT

11. bogliman

my fish disappeared!

best bet is from bewhit guy...i had an instance with my 6 line wrass where i had them in my 75 gallon(3 of them) and the following day one dissapeared. i thought he got eaten by the crabs or snails because he probably got sick but after a few weeks when i was fixing my wires at the back of the...