Search results

1. A

Hawaiian Dragon/Whitemouth Moray for sale!

Long time, guys...hope everyone is well. I honestly can't believe I'm doing this, but due to circumstances, at home, that I feel have left me no choice, I'm gonna contemplate selling my Hawaiian Dragon Moray and my Whitemouth Moray. If I can't get what I want for them (and what I feel are...
  2. A

Dolphin pump and VHO lights

First is a Dolphin AmpMaster 3600. It's a few years old, but I just recently replaced the saltwater seals along with the intake and return fittings. It's fitted for 1.5" intake and 1.5" return. 3600gph, with a 13' head. Absolutely nothing wrong, with this pump...it's a beast. Retails for $275 -...
  3. A

Haven't posted pics in a long time...

Just throwing out some newer pics...it's been a while since I've visited the board. :thumbup: The new Blue Line Grouper (6" - 7") The lovely ladies: Hand feeding my Hawaiian Dragon:
  4. A

300gal. Tenecor project

I got this thing a few months ago and have never set it up. Unfortunately, it wont fit into my basement, without me ripping out like a 6' section of a wall and then rebuilding it. Originally, I was looking at getting $1500 for it as that's considerably less than what I paid, but now I just...
  5. A

My name is Andy...

...and I'm a fishaholic. :drooool: I wont get into the different species of fish I've kept (cause you'd be reading all night) but it's been everything from Octos to Sharks. Good to be here... ...I need to go check on my fish now, as I'm having withdrawls. :lookaroun