Search results

1. G

Please Help

no, 82 is not too hot at all. there are people that run up to 86 so no 82 is just fine. and a fish will never get rid of ich without treatment. you should read the stickies at the top of this, or you will get myths and bad information like this post here.
  2. G

Reef-Safe Ich Treatment

sure you do, as long as you don't use a reef safe med and stick with what is proven to work 100% of the time.
  3. G

Reef-Safe Ich Treatment

there are many ppl with BB reefs that have ich problems. sorry but that doesn't work. 3 proven methods, copper, hyposalinity and tank transfer method.
  4. G

Reef-Safe Ich Treatment

i like 0% infected. I dont want this in my system thats why i am QT'ing all my fish. my lesson has been learned and i'm willing to take the time needed to take care of my pets properly.
  5. G

What to do after copper treatment.

please back this up about carbon removing bacteria, good or bad. because i have never heard of that ever....
  6. G

safe antibiotic for use with hyposalinity?

do these blotches go away or is it perm?
  7. G

okay, i moved the yellow and blue into a 30 gallon QT, and i started day one of maracyn two for saltwater, petsmart actually carries it. i dosed per the instructions which for a 30 gallon that was 3 packets. i hope that is correct for hyposalinity.
  8. G

as you can see very hard to see. i will try tomorrow to get better pictures. im moving this yellow and the small blue to a new 30g i bought today to eliminate stress from the yellow chasing my kole tang and both of them showing their spines to one another.
  9. G

i will try to get a picture, but its with my phone and its not easy to get a picture, even with one its still hard to see it. there is just a few spots. water quality should be ok since i have been doing 60% daily water changes.
  10. G

i also noticed on my blue tang, there what looks like to be sopts that look like ich that busted in his skin, it's not ich on him im almost 100% sure, its looks like skin damage which has a white color to it. the kole tang is in perfect condition.
  11. G

oh and the maracyn two says its for freshwater. will it still be okay?
  12. G

thanks Lee, do you think the small tan spots could be bacterial infection? The fish is extremely healthy and a huge eater.
  13. G

My fish are in Hypo, and doing wonderful. however i do notice some small tan spots on my yellow tang, which could be infection? any idea's how to cure this? and safe for hyposalinity conditions as well. thank you.
  14. G

should i drain my water and remove the sand?

i took the sand out of my QT and it is now bare bottom. i will not take the sand out of my DT, my whole purpose is too treat my fish leaving the main tank fallow.
  15. G

Leebca, do you have comments on my set-up? i would love to hear from you on it. thank you.
  16. G

i have two tanks, a 125 which was infected and a 56 which was not. both established. i was told i could start hypo in the 56 with the sand bed. Using my recractometer i lowered my salinity down to 1.009 which i held there. my sand bed was full of worms, and i started getting ammonia and i could...
  17. G

thanks for the response. i was having major die off from my sand bed, and getting ammonia that i could not control, lots of worms. i drained the tank, and now my fish are in the tank with no sand and lots of power filters. sorry but i want the water quality better than it was, i know i may get...