Search results

1. GREYBOLT03

For sale/Trade Red Sea C-Skim 1800 Protein Skimmer

My new set-up came with a Red Sea C-Skim 1800 Protein Skimmer this thing is huge can be used in sump or out Iam looking for something smaller that will fit in my sump I need the room under my cabinet... trade skimmer must be able to handle a 150 reef.. Looking to trade not sell.. Let me know...
  2. GREYBOLT03

Greybolt03'sRSM250 custom sump/fuge build

So I decided to do a custom sump on my RSM250 with the help of Mike and the guys @captavating corals we started planning Here is the equipment list: 1 Esoppes sump Rs75 1 Esoppes Cone Skimmer 150 1 mag drive return pump 1 Esoppes pf 300 overflow I picked everything up last night and spent...
  3. GREYBOLT03

Greybolt03 RSM 250 Ecoxotic LED conversion

Stopped in last night and picked up my lights Got home and opened package Made sure it worked Took hood off this is what it looked like with the t-5s installed And this is it with the LEDs installed And here it is installed back on the tank And the tank pic the LEDs are only...
  4. GREYBOLT03

new guy

hello all my name is mike i was sent over from a manhatten reefer when asking a question about the redsea max i have a rsm250 loves the site and cant wait to chat with everyone.....