Search results

1. GREYBOLT03

DarkKlown's RSM 500

I was thinking the same thing
  2. GREYBOLT03

For sale/Trade Red Sea C-Skim 1800 Protein Skimmer

It came with the set-up I bought the previous owner never stated how long he had it so I can't tell how old it is...
  3. GREYBOLT03

For sale/Trade Red Sea C-Skim 1800 Protein Skimmer

My new set-up came with a Red Sea C-Skim 1800 Protein Skimmer this thing is huge can be used in sump or out Iam looking for something smaller that will fit in my sump I need the room under my cabinet... trade skimmer must be able to handle a 150 reef.. Looking to trade not sell.. Let me know...
  4. GREYBOLT03

Lee's 125g Basement Bar in-wall tank, LED's, etc, begins...

There are so many different opinions on this subject it's hard to say but in my experience I keep 2-3 five gallon jugs of salt water stored for about 2 weeks in between water changes. And never had an issue
  5. GREYBOLT03

Newbie with an itch!

Welcome to the club,the hobby,and the addiction.. Do yourself a favor take your time do as much research as possible
  6. GREYBOLT03

New Overflow and Sump

+1 I've been running a sump and overflow for a few months now and have no problems with the grate getting clogged
  7. GREYBOLT03

Have a hitch hicker on back of a frag ..need him identified if possible..

You will break off a leg before you get him to come out you will very rarely see any thing but little arms sticking out of holes..
  8. GREYBOLT03

In the nook looks like mini brittle star fish they are a good part of the clean up crew..
  9. GREYBOLT03

Try to google spaghetti worm and see if that's it?
  10. GREYBOLT03

Need advice. Just ordered a chiller

Red Sea MAX130D | Filtration & Circulation unit Look at this it shows we're to place the pump for the chiller you will need a pump and tubing...
  11. GREYBOLT03

ID again please..

+1 chalice
  12. GREYBOLT03

Snails dead?

I have a ton of snails that will only move around after the lights go out... So like the others said I would wait a couple of days before pulling them out
  13. GREYBOLT03

Zoa Identity Check Please

Here are sunny d's to compare the first one too
  14. GREYBOLT03

I have mauls and they are def not them!!!
  15. GREYBOLT03

Red Sea Max 250 heat issues, any thoughts?

I agree on the skimmer pump I had the old pump in my tank and it would get up to 85-86 all the time in the summer even with central air ... I would turn off the skimmer over night and see what the temp is....
  16. GREYBOLT03

Looks like but not positive 1 sunny d 2 jokers 3 eagle eyes 4 not sure 5 not sure
  17. GREYBOLT03

Is this legal?

California Department of Fish & Game, Marine Life Protection Act, Existing Marine Protected Areas in California: Regulations Check this site may help you out