Search results

1. D

FS: EuroReef RS180 Skimmer w/Eheim 1262 & Gate Valve

Hi all, I am selling a USED EuroReef RS180 protein skimmer with the EuroReef upgraded Eheim 1262 pump with pinwheel and the gate valve mod. It's been used about 2 - 2 1/2 years and is in very good condition as the pics show. Works great and skims great. Price is $275 shipped.
  2. D

FS: 48" Sunlight Supply Maristar T5 MH Combo

Hi rehnberg, Sale is pending. I will let you know if it falls through.
  3. D

Doni Marie, It's a Blue Wave 7 Dual 250 M80 Ballast. Here is the manufacturers website info: Products
  4. D

Velrui, Not yet. $450 plus shipping takes it. Thank you. Nick
  5. D

Hi Rich, Thanks for the offer but I am looking for cash and we get our live stock wholesale. Nick
  6. D

Velrui, I forgot to mention. Shipping will be approximately $85 to you. It will be shipped in 2 boxes via UPS Ground. Thanks again. Nick
  7. D

Hi Velrui, I changed from this MH/T5 combo to all T5's. The fixture works perfectly and is in very good condition cosmetically. I've never had an issue with it starting at all. The only thing I can think of is that a few of the screws on the side panels do not tighten 100% but the unit...
  8. D

This is a beautiful fixture which I used for about 3.5 yrs. Price is $450 plus shipping. It works perfectly. Very good condition. Bulbs probably need replacing. It's a 2x 250w MH DE and 2x 54w T5 bulb fixture with a Bluewave ballast. Here is more info from the manufacturers website...
  9. D

Potassium

Brightwell aquatics make a very reasonably priced Potassium supplement. It's a fraction of the zeovit K-balance.
  10. D

Wanted: 48" MH/T5 Combo

Hi Woodstock, The fixture uses DE MH bulbs. Thanks Nick
  11. D

No problem Squidy, I understand. Zach, the legs are very sweet and easily adjusted.
  12. D

Thanks BigAl07. The Sunlight Supply Maristar is a quality fixture for sure.
  13. D

Hey Squidy, I've got a 48" Sunlight Supply Maristar 2x 250w MH and 2x 54w T-5 combo with mounting legs and hanging kit. Comes with Bluewave ballast. It was used about 3.5 years and works great. Bulbs probably need replacing. Price is $450 plus shipping. Here are some pics. I can...
  14. D

Golden/Orange Spotted Rabbitfish

Had one for about 2 years. Model citizen. Never touched a coral.
  15. D

FS: Maxi-jets, Seio, hydor flo, sure grip magnets

Hi guys, I have a few more things left over from my tank tear down. This is for sale as a all or nothing. I am not selling these items separate. Everything is about 1 1/2 years or less old and have been cleaned in vinegar baths and look in excellent condition. They all work great as well. The...