Search results

1. D

Fuzzy Dwarf lionfish couple questions

Its been 3 days and mine hasnt eaten but it had a huge krill right before i got it. im hoping it will eat within the next three days, im going to get some ghost shrimp. I think if yours isnt eating frozen foods, live ghost shrimp are irresistable to lionfish.
  2. D

Finally got the lionfish.

haha, i LOVE dr.pepper. I wont drink any other drink(not counting propel). I luv lionfish too. She hasnt eaten yet, but i might get some ghost shrimp today.
  3. D

Finally got the lionfish.

I finally got my lionfish! I named her Lucy and shes swimming around the tank fine. I love my little Lucy! These are her pictures. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=18389 http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/18388...
  4. Lucy

Lucy

5. Lucy

Lucy

6. Lucy

Lucy

7. Lucy

Lucy

8. D

a good 29g fish

I like dwarf angelfish, hawkfish, clowns, cardinals, or gobies for that size tank. Most of those arent that expensive either.
  9. D

Watchman and Shrimp... Best Combo?

yeah, in a my tank they still havent foud each other, my yellow watchman doesnt seem to know my tiger pistol shrimp exists. Its been four months so if they dont pair up at all, there isnt nessicarily something wrong.
  10. D

36 gallons are hard to stock...

i still dont know whether i should get the lion or some colorful fish, its hard stocking a tank...or at least saltwater. *sigh*
  11. D

well...he ate a ghost shrimp, but i dont know about prepared foods, but i think eating eating at all on its first day in a new tank at the fish store with 2 other large lions and a small tank is pretty good!
  12. D

thats what Ive been thinking about ALL DAY. "should I get an extra special lionfish thats got a ton of personality? Yeah! Ive been looking forward to a fish more complicated than just smiw around the tank all day forever! But what about color. Hes colorful for a lion, but there still wont be...
  13. D

I said I was going to give the shrimp back, and I think Ill just get the lionfish.
  14. D

I cant get a reef tank because of money, Id have to get a new light, and the corals, which my dad cant afford. i would if i could, trust me. Just like i would get a bigger tank, but back to the subject. I know the lionfish is plenty interesting, but is there ANYTHING I could put in to add a...
  15. D

Hi, im trying to start over with my 36 gallon long fish only aquarium. Im going to give my current fish and shrimp back and get a fuzzy dwarf lionfish. Im planning on the dwarf lionfish, a coral beauty angelfish, a pair of maroon clowns, and one, maybe two, other fish. Does anyone have any...
  16. D

hello

hi. Im new to this website, but not fish forums. I just decided to get lots of accounts so i can get the best variety in opinions and in some cases, get an answer at all!